Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Camron won. The house is going to be in shambles :russ:

7 minutes short of breaking the record.

Cirie’s side all week last week “We gotta get Hisam out. This is our only chance. We can get Cameron next week.” :mjgrin:
i see buddy talking to Red, Izzy and felicia might be on the block ngl

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They saying Camron is putting up Jag & Blue. He knows about the flip flopping Cirie, Izzy and them has been doing. But I think he wants to get in good with them because they have the numbers:snoop:If Jag or Blue wins veto though it could get interesting though. Cirie’s side wouldn’t go home, but they’d squirm a little.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Hey, brehs 😃 Just a heads up. Now I’m not 100% sure on this but I’m hearing that Jared smashed Blue (this much I know is 100% true), and revealed he has been playing the game with his mother to her.😃 Blue using process of elimination landed on Felicia being his mother. Jared did not correct her😃…So Blue thinks Felicia & Jared are mother & son😃

EDIT: He convinced her he was just fooling her :mjlol: those was jokes:mjlol:

Also read this on reddit: So Jared spilled, production immediately called him to the diary room and he comes back saying his mom actually isn’t in the house and she’s watching from home. EXTREMELY SUS 😐😐 looking at you producers

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Hey, brehs 😃 Just a heads up. Now I’m not 100% sure on this but I’m hearing that Jared smashed Blue (this much I know is 100% true), and revealed he has been playing the game with his mother to her.😃 Blue using process of elimination landed on Felicia being his mother. Jared did not correct her😃…So Blue thinks Felicia & Jared are mother & son😃

EDIT: He convinced her he was just fooling her :mjlol: those was jokes:mjlol:

Also read this on reddit: So Jared spilled, production immediately called him to the diary room and he comes back saying his mom actually isn’t in the house and she’s watching from home. EXTREMELY SUS 😐😐 looking at you producers
Can't wait for that fool to be evicted. It's no coincidence that Cirie's game has gone up several levels since he has been out of the picture for the most part.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Can't remember his name. But this up there with that dude who was constantly have sex with that white girl. Just weak nggas who forgot what they here for.
At least now, you can smash in the house without it being broadcast on live feeds… CBS/Paramount not showing that shyt
:mjlol:

Ollie and April sexcapades is on every tube site on the internet still 15 years later
:dead:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue needs save her and Jag’s azzes by telling cam and cam only Jared and Cirie’s secret, and how Izzy knows too.. if he replaced blue with Izzy no way Izzy stays over Jag, especially after the secret gets out, and blue can pin the secret getting out on a blindsided and angry Izzy who is “just doing whatever to stay in the house”..

I KNOW she not about to give up 750k for ol boi :mjtf:..