Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Both Blue and Jared were doing so well in the beginning, but it's been downhill since they got together. And now they can't stop. lol

Didn't foresee Blue becoming the Alyssa Snider of the season.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I don’t see how Jared can think he’d be considered a legend. Considering he himself told Cirie that them being in the house together is easy money, and one of the biggest advantages/twist ever in the show’s history. Yeah, it wouldn’t be so easy for you if the playing field was even.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a waste to use the power this week but Jag will be a loyal citizen to Cirie now. This season is reminding me of BB19 when damn near the entire house was playing the game for Paul.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Someone posted this on reddit:

The plan they concocted was to pretend Jag used it on himself. Which makes more sense

But it seems like they didn't tell Jag that because he did not seem confident at all?

And the downside of failing to do that is it makes it clear to people like Cory, Felicia, MeMe (if they weren't told off camera) that they are out of the loop

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jared :stopitslime: Nikka is so predictable. Everyone online knew he would be gunning for HoH these last two or so weeks. He just want’s the HoH room to smash Blue more privately. I hope he catches chlamydia

:whoa::troll:Nah, I don’t wish that on him

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jared :stopitslime: Nikka is so predictable. Everyone online knew he would be gunning for HoH these last two or so weeks. He just want’s the HoH room to smash Blue more privately. I hope he catches chlamydia

:whoa::troll:Nah, I don’t wish that on him

They're saying he won by default. Izzy was picked every round, but got the last question wrong.

Also everyone is tested for STDs before entering the house. Supposedly. So the most that can happen is Blue getting pregnant, but we know they're using condoms. lol

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Spoiler it but who yall think gon win? :lupe:
The entire season? As of today I would say
Cirie/Jared, or Matt. Cirie spoils Jared so much, she might just hand him the win at final 2. Imo the mother son twist is too op. Cirie & Jared even said as much.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Spoiler it but who yall think gon win? :lupe:
The entire season? As of today I would say
Cirie/Jared, or Matt. Cirie spoils Jared so much, she might just hand him the win at final 2.
Imma throw a tomato at the TV. Hate both of them. :mjlol:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
my sister, and from what i've seen, twitter, fukking hate that nikka Jared and are trying to get him out the paint. my one and only question, as a non viewer of this show, is why?

Twitter saying it's cuz he said "retarded" (:heh: ) and my sister's saying it's cuz he said he's trying to learn not to view women as objects or something. What is it? They making this bruh out to be the devil :mjlol:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
my sister, and from what i've seen, twitter, fukking hate that nikka Jared and are trying to get him out the paint. my one and only question, as a non viewer of this show, is why?

Twitter saying it's cuz he said "retarded" (:heh: ) and my sister's saying it's cuz he said he's trying to learn not to view women as objects or something. What is it? They making this bruh out to be the devil :mjlol:
The short version is he’s a arrogant, cocky, misogynistic prick who loves to hear himself talk (he talks way too much). Plus the fact that he keeps getting his way in the house. Not because he’s good at the game but because Cirie (a Survivor legend) is his mom and nobody else knows and it’s an op advantage even for a half decent player (and Cirie is much better than a half decent player).

Long version:

Breh act’s like a spoiled brat, who thinks he knows it all.

He ain’t the worst houseguest of all time but he’s extremely annoying to watch. 9 times out of 10 dude says or does something that’ll make you want to switch the feed to someone else.

I personally don’t like how he’s fukkin one of the women in the house while he has a woman he’s been with for 7 years (since high school) back at home. He continues to shout the girl back home out like he’s that confident she won’t watch the feeds, no one will send her clips, and the episode edit won’t show him fukkin the other girl.

He asked the girl he’s fukking (before) what’s her body count…Ironically he’s considered by the watchers as the only hoe ass nikka in that house. Think Chicago from poetic justice. That’s basically who Jared is.

The r word shyt is silly to me though. Yeah you’re not supposed to say it but come on now. Nikkas really want to act like the word wasn’t damn near in everybody vocabulary not too long ago. The outrage is either a generational thing, or some internet shyt some people came up with because they love telling people what they cannot say, or do these days. And nikkas are sheep and are just dumb enough to follow.

Now with that being said…I still hope he gets kicked from the game because he’s annoying and desperately needs to be humbled.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And almost forgot. People are saying that production tipped off Jared in the Diary room about
America
Now he’s targeting them. Jared even admitted on the feeds that their questioning made him want to target that person.

I think production want’s Jared & Cirie to make it far in the game. And that person is like the only one in the house currently that is against them, and is against their power structure.

Once again, production interference is ruining what could of been a great season. The season has been good so far, but people are beginning to go bad on it because it’s so one sided (mainly because of the op mother son twist).

I really think production secretly wants to kill the show.

Last edited: