Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Tiffany, X, and Derek F has a lot of info. People go to them and tell everything.

Britini revealed to Derek F that she's a virgin, and is saving herself for marriage (good for her). Derek handled the conversation well. Like a great friend would:ehh:Whitney walked in mid conversation wearing some exotic shyt. Talking bout "this is my work out gear" :mjlol:

Also, these guys love playing games in the living room which is good for the feeds. There's always something entertaining going on in the PM. Casting really got it right this season. They get along so well with each other (for now at least).

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
A black alliance is so obvious to me, I would try to fake like I don’t fukk with a few of the black folks and have some shyt on the backend with the ones I’m fake beefing with:yeshrug:
That’s exactly what Tiffany told them to do. She told them to get really tight with someone outside of the group too

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Frenchie heading all of these alliances

:snooze:
my brother's the BB stan, but basically it's dumb af that frenchie said he had all these strats going into this shyt - talkin about 'not doing the same mistakes' and then immediately wins HOH, forms a mega-alliance, and makes promises he can't keep :mjlol: