Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If things blow up (and it's looking like it will sooner than later)
Frenchie might quit. I think breh is legit delusional, and believes the lies he spews. When Brent, Whitney, and the rest of his Slaughterhouse alliance exposes him. He 100% won't be able to accept it.

Breh is full of shyt with everything he say's and promises...But i don't want him off these feeds for at least two more weeks though. I've seen a lot of houseguest bring total fukkery on these feeds in previous seasons. Frenchie has already given so much of it, in the matter of only 10 days. Him going home now would make the house TOO grounded. At least imo it would.

funny post taken from reddit

Frenchie: "I haven't had soda in two days"....Frenchie you had sprite last night,:heh:

Frenchie: "I can't stand Coke" THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE HE'S TOLD SO FAR!:mjlol:

Frenchie: "I haven't drank soda in days" THIS MORNING HE HAD SODA :bryan:

Frenchie promised Brit he will use the veto on her if he wins the veto comp:ohhh:

Someone on reddit said if Frenchie wins the veto he's going to say:

"I was gonna save Britini because I want her to stay. But I realized that my team will lose the game without me. So i cant be selfish and do what my heart wants. I cant quit on Azah and Big D. After all, they are POC. They deserve a good chance to win. Therefore i regretfully choose to use the veto on myself but really for them. Its just the right thing to do."

:dead:

Oh, and they're trying to play Among Us...In real life:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Frenchie to morphs into whoever he is speaking to, and does a terrible job at overselling what he thinks they want to hear.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
French didn’t even try to form any relationships with anyone during his HoH. So now it seems like he’s just there.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
French didn’t even try to form any relationships with anyone during his HoH. So now it seems like he’s just there.

he actually did with everyone lol…thing is people talk and he’s acting erratic so I think he might be gone next