Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I watched the feeds all last night (i have no life lol). This man Frenchie is nuts. The Devin BB16 comparisons are no exaggeration. You have to watch him on the feeds to understand. The episodes will not show all this man’s fukkery. Because there’s simply not enough time to in an episode to show it. It could’ve been a simple ass week. His target changes every hour, he goes on long rants, he’s extremely paranoid (he’s HOH lol), he makes promises then immediately goes back on them, he never shuts up, he puts himself in bad situations and tries to blame it on others etc.

He does everything you should NOT do during your HOH. I personally haven’t seen an HOH this bad since Cody’s from BB19. That was the woat HOH.

Xavier is the best player in the house imo. He’s funny af to. Which means he’ll probably be a target next week. Brent is kind of condescending but i have a feeling he will do well in the game. Tiffany is probably everybody favorite but I don’t see her getting far if she can’t win comps. So I’m hoping she’s a comp beast. Her social game is A1 so far.

Last edited:
Daps
Frenchie is what happens when someone is a hardcore fan, gets on the show, and wants to live out every single BB fantasy and scenario in one week.

He is going to crumble next week, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the block.

I think he goes way too hard on the social media woke-ness, and probably got bullied by “bros” growing up. He went in the house thinking he was going to target them, but the moment he has the opportunity to be in with them, only because he’s HOH, he wants to keep them safe.

He was promising safety on night one, before everyone got in the house!

Week one HOH is supposed the be the easiest, because you can literally claim you had no time to get to know people, and had no basis to put them up. Thus, you don’t have to be a major target, because it’s not personal. He should have known people are going to talk, and compare notes.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Azah, Alyssa and Hannah are the baddest. I know y’all gas that sloppy white chick whitney though:mjlol:yall always gas the basic white chick.

The HOH farmer dude needs to relax. I wouldn’t guarantee people safety until a few hours before nominations. Way to have a horrible HOH week. The random teams puts a strange mix on alliance and flow. Should be interesting to see how this progress.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Knew Frenchie was a fake ass panderer when said he wouldn't nom a minority nor a female

Dude can go prejury for all I care:camby:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So many HGs I thought I'd like but don't:
Derek F
Frenchie
Alyssa
To an extent, Kyland. It's like dude doesn't even know the game.