Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
It was like ‘Scenarios 4’ or something but looks to have been taken down now.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I don't watch the feeds (catch clips on YT) but dude just blurts out whatever he's thinking lol. I read he has ADHD or something but still...
Before i started watching the feeds a few days ago. Everyone on reddit were saying he was doing the best in the house, and in the best position. After i started watching the feeds, and seen him talk to people though. I quickly realized he doesn’t really articulate his self well in most conversations. He comes off as genuine though. Which is why I believe mostly everyone in the house loves him.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before i started watching the feeds a few days ago. Everyone on reddit were saying he was doing the best in the house, and in the best position. After i started watching the feeds, and seen him talk to people though. I quickly realized he doesn’t really articulate his self well in most conversations. He comes off as genuine though. Which is why I believe mostly everyone in the house loves him.

That's weird. I haven't started watching the feeds yet, but most people on twitter were saying Xavier is playing the best game.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's weird. I haven't started watching the feeds yet, but most people on twitter were saying Xavier is playing the best game.
I mostly be on BB subreddit. Plus i would say that was only day 1, and day 2 people were saying Ky was the best player. Twitter (at least as of this moment) definitely thinks Xavier, and Tiffany are the best players (or at the very least they’re the most popular)

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Before i started watching the feeds a few days ago. Everyone on reddit were saying he was doing the best in the house, and in the best position. After i started watching the feedsi, and seen him talk to people though. I quickly realized he doesn’t really articulate his self well in most conversations. He comes off as genuine though. Which is why I believe mostly everyone in the house loves him.
Yeah, I still like the guy he is just terrible at the game itself. If he can win comps, though, that could change...

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The houseguest got alcohol, and they're playing Mafia right now (i love it when hg's plays mafia). X keeps massaging Alyssa while playing. She's going to be his downfall, i bet. Plus she's not into him. She gave him a few hints, he didn't pick up on them.

Also
I want Travis to stay. Breh was funny af hosting the mafia game. Plus he's becoming one of the better social players. Alyssa is looking like she's going to be one of those chicks who get's out all the women to be the only woman in the house. Only to get evicted at final 5.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
The girls (outside of Alyssa) are playing good games. Tiffany and Azah may be the strongest out of them, so hopefully they’re good competitors too.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who do y'all think is going home? :patrice:

Alyssa kinda fine, I hope she stays
Trav is most likely going home. As bad as Alyssa is (and she IS bad). I can't help but think she's going to be one of them girls who tries to get out all the other women by linking with the men. Can't have that this season especially because most the women so far looks like they came to play. She's probably going to be like Analyse from BB21 but slightly better. Which isn't saying much.