Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I honestly don’t see Ky nominating Frenchie. I can see Brent/Britini at first…but I can see him doing a possible backdoor for French if it presents itself.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
  • Ky is close with Claire, SB, and Tiffany. I think Claire & Tiff has immunity this week anyway because they're in Ky's group, The Queens, and Ky's HOH.

• Ky probably wouldn't want to piss off Frenchie, and his closest allies (Brent, Alyssa, and Christian by association with Alyssa). Making them somewhat safe. At least for the initial noms.

• Alyssa specifically will be safe because of the point above, and because Ky would feel bad putting her on the block for a second week in a row.

• Frenchie, and his allies will probably pitch for DX but breh saved him with the veto last week so Ky will keep him safe this week for sure.

• X, Derek F, and Azah should be safe because of The Cookout alliance.

All that leaves is Britini, Whitney, or Hannah.

Sides, and alliances aren't solid, or known by certain hg's yet really. But all, and all, Ky can either attempt to play the middle game, or just simply put up Frenchie, and Brent.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tiffany is getting a lot of love online. She was trending earlier.

Anyone watch Recency Bias?

Daps
This is the least recruited cast in YEARS, yet they still think an 8 person alliance will work.

:stopitslime:

And that striptease from Travis was

:hhh:

Did Kyland confirm he’s gay or bi? It seems like the guys in the house every year don’t mind the homo stuff.

Nothing wrong with being gay, but I’m not getting a lap dance from another man.

:hubie:

Yes, I’m hypocritical, because I liked seeing Kaycee cuddle up with the girls on her season.

:lolbron: