Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Disappointed but not surprised @ the noms.

Frenchie is going to burn out fast. I hope Travis is somehow backdoored. He and Christian bring nothing to the table.
Well apparently,
he nom’d Ky as a pawn so he can play veto and win, then he’ll put up Derek X - his actual target. I don’t think he cares if Alyssa goes or stays.
. Definitely overplaying for sure.

EDIT: didn’t mean to quote you, Neo. I’m too lazy to fix tho

Daps
Disappointed but not surprised @ the noms.

Frenchie is going to burn out fast. I hope Travis is somehow backdoored. He and Christian bring nothing to the table.

That HOH-itis hit REAL quick. He’s making more alliances than Tyler, and he’s not even one of the “cool kids”.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Apparently they’re new to the game itself and is learning as they go. I’m sure they’ll just go with what everyone wants smh.

Season hasn’t even fully started and I’m already over it.

Why are you over it? If you don't mind me asking. It's only been three days. Lot of people online are loving this cast so far, and there's only three recruits this season. From what i've seen on the feeds Brent seems like the only smug white guy this season. And since there's only three recruits
The veto winner is one of them
. Gameplay should be all around better this season. There's much promise this season imo.

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Why are you over it? If you don't mind me asking. It's only been three days. Lot of people online are loving this cast so far, and there's only three recruits this season. From what i've seen on the feeds Brent seems like the only smug white guy this season. And since there's only three recruits
The veto winner is one of them
. Gameplay should be all around better this season. There's much promise this season imo.
Lol, I’m only joking saying that.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are the chances of Derek using the veto on Kyland and Frenchie replacing him with a Bro?