Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Azah wouldn't be the worst winner, not when Jordan exists who contributed even less to her season strategically, or dikk, who only won because of production aka America's player, or Josh, who didn't so much as win as Paul lost.

If Azah wins, she'd be Nicole Franzel 2.0, someone who slept 85% of the season only to turn it up at the end.
Jordan was a good enough social player. dikk is vastly overrated but he is alright strategically. Still a terrible player. Josh is another bad player. But I strongly disagree with you on Nicole. Nicole is a good strategic player and knew how to position herself. Azah is a nothing player. Lol she is just there.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So her game was to pretend to be a ditzy know nothing fashion student but got offended when folks treated her like a ditzy know nothing fashion student. :mindblown:
I remember I went to a high powered young Black real estate event in DC because my boy invited me to come because of the quality of women there. I was like, sure, no doubt. Bro, I told those hoes my college and my career at that time. Them hoes paid me dusk. My bro didn't tell me, if you didn't go to Howard, Hampton or an Ivy, those hoes think you might as well be a cute janitor. I got played to the left so hard, never experienced shyt like that in my life. I am used to going up to a woman and closing the deal in a matter of minutes. That shyt had me reevaluating life for real.

DC is a tough place, its hard to shake off making a lesser income in a career at that time there. I got label, the nikka you want to smash, not date or anything serious with. If I started talking anything but sex, my number got trashed. But if I talked fukking, I don't even know your name and she splitting food and drinks with me like them damn Disney dogs.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jordan was a good enough social player. dikk is vastly overrated but he is alright strategically. Still a terrible player. Josh is another bad player. But I strongly disagree with you on Nicole. Nicole is a good strategic player and knew how to position herself. Azah is a nothing player. Lol she is just there.

I never thought Nicole was a bad player. I just see some similarities between her gameplay and Azah's.

If not for the secret power America/production handed Jeff, Jordan wouldn't have got near the finals. I brought up her and dikk because if Azah wins her way to the final 2, at least she would've gotten herself there without relying on outside help. I'm not saying she'd be a top tier winner, but she wouldn't be the absolute worst.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Azah would most certainly be one of the worst winners. Although I very much dislike Jordan and Josh, they both at least attempted to play the game. They were in on these strategic conversations with their respective alliances while also winning comps. The CO never had meetings but she never strategized nor won comps. Azah literally stayed in bed talking to only Britini and DF. She even went as far as to tell Ky to put her on the block in-place of Britini to spare the latter’s feelings.

I’d be more inclined to liking her as a HG if she didn’t just coast to the finals thanks to the CO, but that’s exactly what she did; and nothing more. Such a disappointment considering she was one of my pre-show favorites.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
DF's twitter handler's (his friends) explaining his mastermind game:
6lmwmkz6w9o71.jpg

Comments from reddit:

His friend is running the account. Two days ago they posted a thread about how everyone should nicer and then they have spent all morning today responding to hate tweets. I’m going to need them to log off asap lol.

the DF twitter account is a disaster. defending your friends is one thing especially on bb twitter, but the lengths they go to feed into his delusions and excuse his problematic behavior is ridiculous.
remember when everyone was on DF for saying he could call women bytches because he was gay? when called out about excusing his sexism they used the excuse "95% of his friends are women" as if that makes it ok

They’re replying to everyone with “okay let’s see you next season then!!!” like sir… I’m sure there’s many other people who are willing to play the game more? What is your point

derek got carried to the end because he was in an unbreakable race based alliance. Chances are high you could be a significantly better player than him and not make it as far

Who gives a fukk about Big D cleaning the house. That has nothing to do with the game. Or if it does it is microscopic.

If only Danielle Reyes mentioned that she cleaned the house in her jury speech. She would have won unanimously!

Now they’re just gaslighting us lol

“He cleaned the house” lmao I’d love to see that said in his final two speech on how he played the best game

And that room he posts up in has several unmade beds after players left. He hasn’t cleaned shyt.

Big D "not popping off" this season still convinced me he's not a great guy, and is a misogynist. I can't imagine him being consistently more turned up. That's not a great social game, that's just sad.

Move over janelle there’s a new comp beast in town, Derek came in second a few times!

What a high bar! I’m convinced! Derek F = Dr Will

More like Derek F>Dr. Will

name someone w more second place finishes

Paul

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I was hoping for an Azah win, but this may actually be funnier. Serves Kyland's dumbass right.
This dude really in the have not room, depressed in bed, looking up at the studio light thinking "BB God's, i'm beginning to believe i may have failed you. Forgive me, for i know not what i do.":francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
x won…ky cryn like a hoe

“i hope he brings me” x should send his bytch ass home
Lolol.

it’s becoming more apparent it will be an X vs DF final two. Big D could possibly win too