Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
x won…ky cryn like a hoe

“i hope he brings me” x should send his bytch ass home
If I was X I wouldn't even need to think twice about it. Deception is also a part of this game just like winning comps and socializing...Ky needs to stop acting like a hoe and just realize X played him.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
X didn't even need to play Ky. Ky played himself.
Was just about to say this.

Ky wanting to take X to final 2 is illogical thinking. X is logical, and he's thinking there's no way Ky would bring him to f2 (Because why would he? That would be dumb). If anything X thinks Ky is smarter than he really is. He really should be taking out Azah but again, he doesn't know Ky is dumb enough to actually bring him to f2.

Ky is like the Kanye West of BB. He started out humble, got a little bit of power and shyt went to his head. You can even argue he got worse after losing SB. He belittles people, he's egotistic, thinks irrationally, makes a fool of himself, then has no choice but to humble himself again after the fact. Rinse wash repeat. And still, at the same time you cannot deny the work they've put in. Shyt's wild when you think about it.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
[Way i see it. X has already won the game. He will simply, and easily win out. Then annihilate whoever he brings in the f2 speech, and questioning. What could Azah, or DF possibly say? Pull a Enzo and say over and over how they used X as a weapon & shield the whole game? It was all strategy, and not the CO carrying them? If DF starts naming Tiffany's moves as his own. Julie Chen & the jurors should all laugh in his face (6ft apart of coarse). But knowing that bozo he'd probablly think they were laughing with his delusional ass, not at him./SPOILER]

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
[Way i see it. X has already won the game. He will simply, and easily win out. Then annihilate whoever he brings in the f2 speech, and questioning. What could Azah, or DF possibly say? Pull a Enzo and say over and over how they used X as a weapon & shield the whole game? It was all strategy, and not the CO carrying them? If DF starts naming Tiffany's moves as his own. Julie Chen & the jurors should all laugh in his face (6ft apart of coarse). But knowing that bozo he'd probablly think they were laughing with his delusional ass, not at him./SPOILER]
Sometimes the final part of the hoh comp is just luck based. Azah could very well win and take dereck.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes the final part of the hoh comp is just luck based. Azah could very well win and take dereck.

You right, all she got to do is win the Part 3 comp (some questions), and she wins. I still can't believe Steve beat Vanessa in BB17 because Johny Mac was such an wildcard guy to read on the final question. It didn't matter how good either one of them got to know him. It was always going to be a toss up with him.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You right, all she got to do is win the Part 3 comp (some questions), and she wins. I still can't believe Steve beat Vanessa in BB17 because Johny Mac was such an wildcard guy to read on the final question. It didn't matter how good either one of them got to know him. It was always going to be a toss up with him.
Thats why I believe it's the wrong move for X to take out ky. He was 10000% taking him.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bein af the top of a massive alliance isn't what mks u a great player in bb. Good yeah sure. But the greats are the ones who cn weave in and out of a big alliance or being on da short end of totem pole. When all sights are on them and gut out a win or flip da house. Things Dan, evel d, Danielle r and of course Dr will have done.

I look at Ky x Tiff and Hanna like Tyler and kaycee's season good gm smart moves md to end but yawn nuthjn special. Never really was in trouble or had or did flip da house.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Thats why I believe it's the wrong move for X to take out ky. He was 10000% taking him.
Yeah X is the type dude, when his mind is made up there's no going back on it. He's already planning ahead like Ky is gone already. Now, Ky has to wake up and realize it's not up to X. No veto talk means you're in danger so move on, and start working on the sole vote this week, DF. I don't even think it'd be that difficult for Ky to flip his vote. But from what little i've seen on the feeds today. Breh looks like he's been isolating himself from them in the have not room, trying to convince himself unlikely scenarios could happen, and struggling with thoughts of the worst case scenario.
X's face after Ky said "i appreciate it, i guess" says it all. When X is annoyed, or thing's doesn't go his way a full 100%. He can't really hide it that well. As for Ky. As much as breh pissed me off this season, and i want him to get what's coming to him. I think people should just leave him alone after all of this. Yeah he's an a$$hole sometimes (and still will be after this) but it's possible breh could drive himself crazy. I'm getting that vibe from him in this clip

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lolol.

it’s becoming more apparent it will be an X vs DF final two. Big D could possibly win too
Anything is possible, but the chances are very low for a BIG D win against X. Jury would have to be insanely bitter for that to happen.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One thing that played out strangely and may ultimately be the downfall of the women is usually the gay guy falls in with them. The women this year were not able and often didn't even try to bring Big D over to them, in fact the only one he rocked with was Azah.