Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Jus imagine how worthless a azah vs big d finale would be.

I'm rooting for that now cous then and only then will the producers see they gotta mk changes 2 this format man.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Seen this on reddit:russ:

Julie asks, "True or False: I have played Big Brother this summer.
c4vtiv1nv6o71.jpg

Also Hannah is calling out Ky, and DF
me1ktfzr16o71.jpg

2545rfzr16o71.jpg

3thhkfzr16o71.jpg

DF been against the women since Day 1. He's ALWAYS been vocal about it, and pushed for the men to get them all out. And oh yeah, DF said “I deserve to be sitting in one of the final two seats.”
This whole entire episode of RHAP was jokes: Watch 3:20 to 11:50 & 17:50 to 25:35

X is literally the only logical person left in the house. I think Ky played a more deserving game than X (he'd lose if he took X to F2 though) but he continues to prove by the way he plays the game, thinks, and speaks to people that without the co protection he's had this season. He would be gone probably pre-jury even if it was a season with all black houseguest. I stand by what i said in a previous post that Tiff is the only one that could win a regular season. I could see her coming back and going full Paul mode, instead she wins.

So is Hannah really into fashion or was that pry of her ploy as well? If so she needs to go back to school because she had the worst fashion sense and makeup in the entire house.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I like this season, but I've been rooting for a DF and Azah final 2 since I knew Tiffany was doomed. If Azah wins the veto and then the last HoH comp and cuts X at the final 3, she’d have the game won.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Just some thoughts...

This will never happen again. Multiple minorities will now be looked at like potential showmances - expect just like in real life, we can't hide our color.
I'm pretty sure white folks are STEAMING about the Cookout - and I love it.

Tiffany is an elite social game player. She fukked her entire game up not throwing that comp to Kyland for her selfish reasons.

Derrick X will 100% Americas Favorite player, he was elite but the Cookout was just too much for anyone to handle.

I hope they realize, it's white privilege to not notice you're outnumbered and not feel threatened.

I love it.

X got this cause Azah is terrible, Fat Derrick won't last in any endurance comp. Kyland hurt feelings because they really believed he was not cut throat.

Daps
I like this season, but I've been rooting for a DF and Azah final 2 since I knew Tiffany was doomed. If Azah wins the veto and then the last HoH comp and cuts X at the final 3, she’d have the game won.

She won’t cut X, because she thinks she has a chance with him after the show. She doesn’t know he isn’t interested in black women, because he wants “exotic” daughters.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I still don't understand why winning that HoH was such a big deal, especially since shortly before then the guys were complaining about doing all the work in the alliance. She still got out Claire so what was the issue?

The Cookout men have been so whiny and hypocritical the last few weeks.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I still don't understand why winning that HoH was such a big deal, especially since shortly before then the guys were complaining about doing all the work in the alliance. She still got out Claire so what was the issue?

Because she’s a wild card and the men can’t control her.
X and Kyland knew she was their biggest threat to winning

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

I think if she explained she wanted to keep Claire for one more week with the CO instead of going rogue she would’ve been fine. Her shytting on DF earlier didn’t help her either. Still think the girls and DF should’ve formed a final 4.

seems like Ky is an a$$hole. Winning comps is just as important as jury management.

AZAH god bless her heart. What a waste of an HOH.

X wins this if he makes the final 2.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So is Hannah really into fashion or was that pry of her ploy as well? If so she needs to go back to school because she had the worst fashion sense and makeup in the entire house.
Hannah is a med school student, she just claimed she's a fashion designer. X claimed he's a bartender but no one believed him

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Seen this on reddit:russ:

Julie asks, "True or False: I have played Big Brother this summer.
c4vtiv1nv6o71.jpg

Also Hannah is calling out Ky, and DF
me1ktfzr16o71.jpg

2545rfzr16o71.jpg

3thhkfzr16o71.jpg

DF been against the women since Day 1. He's ALWAYS been vocal about it, and pushed for the men to get them all out. And oh yeah, DF said “I deserve to be sitting in one of the final two seats.”
This whole entire episode of RHAP was jokes: Watch 3:20 to 11:50 & 17:50 to 25:35

X is literally the only logical person left in the house. I think Ky played a more deserving game than X (he'd lose if he took X to F2 though) but he continues to prove by the way he plays the game, thinks, and speaks to people that without the co protection he's had this season. He would be gone probably pre-jury even if it was a season with all black houseguest. I stand by what i said in a previous post that Tiff is the only one from the CO that could win a regular season. I explained weeks ago that X would be seen as a threat (breh just looks like a comp beast) so he definitely wouldn't win. I could see Tiff coming back and going full Paul mode, instead she wins.

Tiffany was the only player from this season that would have gone down as one of the greats if she had one. Kyland and Hannah have the potential to be great too. Kyland's main problem is he doesn't know how to talk to people without coming off rude and being a bully.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Hannah, X, Ky and Tiff are great players and proved we can be good in this game strategically, mentally and physically with a slight even playing field. We can be social and comedic (DF) and be bad as hell (Azah). Love watching this unfold and I hope to show continues to be diverse. Me and my wife have been really proud and having fun watching this season.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So you want the worst winner in the history of the show to be black? Smh. I'm pulling for X.

Azah wouldn't be the worst winner, not when Jordan exists who contributed even less to her season strategically, or dikk, who only won because of production aka America's player, or Josh, who didn't so much as win as Paul lost.

If Azah wins, she'd be Nicole Franzel 2.0, someone who slept 85% of the season only to turn it up at the end.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hannah is a med school student, she just claimed she's a fashion designer. X claimed he's a bartender but no one believed him

So her game was to pretend to be a ditzy know nothing fashion student but got offended when folks treated her like a ditzy know nothing fashion student. :mindblown: