Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ky is a better competitor in my opinion, although it’s harder to prove it since X threw comps

On a sidenote, black Twitter is a toxic place to be if you’re a black man right now :francis:
It's been like that for years and you can't say anything about it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LSA mad calling Azah a pickme but she was never gonna win.

screen-shot-2021-09-16-at-10-54-30-pm-png.2903250

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Azah got out X, the biggest threat, that would've made her a HUGE favorite to win. Dare I say she would've had the game won no matter who she was sitting next to?

She royally screwed herself. I hope she realizes that.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ky is a better competitor in my opinion, although it’s harder to prove it since X threw comps

On a sidenote, black Twitter is a toxic place to be if you’re a black man right now :francis:

Man stay away from that shyt. Unless a black woman won it was always going to go that way. It's gonna be so many hot takes and "think pieces" shytting on black men after this. It's not worth your time.

Why get mad at the boys for getting out the strong women when you 100% know they would have celebrated to high heaven if Tiffany and Hannah took out X and Kyland. If you want to be upset at anyone they should throw all that anger at Azah.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The more I read about X's game, the more I see its brilliance. He'd be one of the best for sure, top 3 next to Will and Dan (because eff Derrick).

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
X put up Ky and Azah on the block. I think Azah is the target
I’m seeing on other sites that Kyland is the target possibly, making it easier for him to beat DF or Azah. Makes sense I guess

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've read on other sites that Ky is the target too. I hope either Azah wins veto or he loses and gets promptly discarded next Thursday.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If Azah got out X, the biggest threat, that would've made her a HUGE favorite to win. Dare I say she would've had the game won no matter who she was sitting next to?

She royally screwed herself. I hope she realizes that.
the only player azah could possibly win against is dereck. You're absolutely insane if you think she would have a chance against Hannah or Kyle.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The anger towards X is funny to me. Sure dude tended to have flashes of :mjpls: all season and his thirsting for Alyssa was cringey but dude has played a very good game especially on the social side.

His ability to maintain a non-threatening air while still being seen as good at comps took skill. And the jury is full of people who either legit like him or respect how he's played the game.

So him against the 3 remaining houseguests all falls his way because he is better liked than Kyland and seen as a better competitor than Azah and DF.

The only real threat to X getting the prize is if he was sitting next to Kyland at Final 2 and the jury decided Ky's number of comp wins should be the deciding factor.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Seen this on reddit:russ:

Julie asks, "True or False: I have played Big Brother this summer.
c4vtiv1nv6o71.jpg

Also Hannah is calling out Ky, and DF
me1ktfzr16o71.jpg

2545rfzr16o71.jpg

3thhkfzr16o71.jpg

DF been against the women since Day 1. He's ALWAYS been vocal about it, and pushed for the men to get them all out. And oh yeah, DF said “I deserve to be sitting in one of the final two seats.”
This whole entire episode of RHAP was jokes: Watch 3:20 to 11:50 & 17:50 to 25:35

X is literally the only logical person left in the house. I think Ky played a more deserving game than X (he'd lose if he took X to F2 though) but he continues to prove by the way he plays the game, thinks, and speaks to people that without the co protection he's had this season. He would be gone probably pre-jury even if it was a season with all black houseguest. I stand by what i said in a previous post that Tiff is the only one from the CO that could win a regular season. I explained weeks ago that X would be seen as a threat (breh just looks like a comp beast) so he definitely wouldn't win. I could see Tiff coming back and going full Paul mode, instead she wins.

Last edited: