Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, his hometown Kalamazoo, MI is mixed racially (I'm from Detroit and have been there a couple times for graduations). So I wouldn't be surprised if he's comfortable with whites.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well, his hometown Kalamazoo, MI is mixed racially (I'm from Detroit and have been there a couple times for graduations). So I wouldn't be surprised if he's comfortable with whites.

The way I look at it is all the black guests on this show are going to be very white friendly. It's going to increase your likelyhood of being picked substantially. If I was trying to be on there I damn sure would include pics and videos of me hanging with my white friends too.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably Derek X will win America's choice if this reflects how fans feel.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
X is positioning himself to be taken by both DF and Azah. I thought he might have been making a mistake evicting Ky but he's doing a great job sowing division between the two.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Probably Derek X will win America's choice if this reflects how fans feel.

DX will win. I don’t think he deserves it though:yeshrug:

Chadda, and Claire (definitely Claire) will probably do RHAP, or stick around these BB streets for a while. I see DX taking that AFP check, dating Claire, then dipping after a few months. He might pop up at watch parties here, and there, but that’s about it. I doubt he cares to learn the game to. Nice guy, but people gotta put their high school crush aside with dude. If Tiff is in the running she should 100% win based off impact on the game alone. If Tiff was in f2, then DX should probably win based off popularity. I love Claire to, but the white woman cries on tv, and everyone is like give her the money. America :francis:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Azah would take DF for sure, as would X.

Getting rid of Ky is lowkey a bad move because Ky would take X to the end for sure. I'm not complaining though. I really want an Azah/DF final 2, to watch BB Twitter meltdown if nothing else.

DX will win. I don’t think he deserves it though

At risk of sounding ignorant, I think people only like him because he's a good-looking young Asian man. As a character, he wasn’t all that special or particularly memorable.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Azah would take DF for sure, as would X.

Getting rid of Ky is lowkey a bad move because Ky would take X to the end for sure. I'm not complaining though. I really want an Azah/DF final 2, to watch BB Twitter meltdown if nothing else.
Imagine DF, or Azah in an all winners season. It would be even more embarrassing than they were this season.