Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ironically X, and Ky was the real Slaughterhouse this season. Shoutout to Frenchie.

The only thing that I don’t like about the rest of the dudes in the house though. Is that they don’t give Tiff her credit, and flat out lies to us and tells us DF has done so much in the house we don’t know about....Like we don’t have live feeds...Nikka name one thing DF has done in the game.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I want Ky to win but why save X? X is gonna cut him as soon as he gets a chance. Ky seems content coming in second.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Any predictions on the next HOH

I think it'll be either Ky or somehow Big D

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm still shocked at how poorly everyone played tonight. It's like they've already decided X has won so now they're just going to settle for second.

Azah talking about honoring promises at final damn 5 was so irritating.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was reading on Jokers, and there are people who have watched since day 1, sat there summer after summer watching feeds 24/7 quitting the show because of the CO. It’s going to be BRUTAL when they get out, and it’s going to prove why the CO was needed in the first please. BB fans are really extreme.
Those are cacs, fukk em!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm still shocked at how poorly everyone played tonight. It's like they've already decided X has won so now they're just going to settle for second.

Azah talking about honoring promises at final damn 5 was so irritating.
You think X gonna beat Ky?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
X won HOH
I'm not watching the feeds rn for once. But man, even in BB21 we (delusional but still) had a glimmer of hope that Nicole would take out Jackson on finale night. These four outside of X has pretty much been my least favorite of the CO for half the game. Ky, and X played good games. I still think they're some arrogant, condescending dudes at the end of the day. At least we'll have a black winner though.

I'm on to CBB3. Hopefully BB get's renewed a couple more years. Because that would be wild af if CBS pulled the plug after it's first black winner.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Don't forget to vote Tiff for AFP when the time comes. Don't split the vote. Otherwise, DX will win. If America can give it to Day who was a terrible player last year. They can give it to Tiff this year (the mastermind). DX is cool but he doesn't deserve it over Tiff at all. He wasn't good at the game and botched America, and production's attempt to save him. I'm not rewarding him for that
:heh:

EDIT, someone posted this on reddit:

X doesn’t care at all about his CO teammates. Tonight proved it, especially with Hannah’s eviction. He was struggling to fake emotion.
Yet he was visibly upset when Alyssa left
and shouted out Christian tonight (“that’s my boy”). I feel like he has used “the cause” as a huge shield for his personal game. He’s not gonna chill with any of these people outside the game nor would he be happy to see any of them win over him. We saw how much he freaked out during Tiff’s 2nd HOH.
Yet they are carrying him to $750K ‍♀️. So sad.

:russ:

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Damn he saved X! People keep saying about X but Ky has a lot of wins! I think his resume is as impressive, if not more than X's...jury management is gonna be his downfall...
Ky is a better competitor in my opinion, although it’s harder to prove it since X threw comps

On a sidenote, black Twitter is a toxic place to be if you’re a black man right now :francis: