Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The whole “we gotta make it to 6” was dumb…last week …tiffany n hannah blew it…i woulda sent x home on tiffany hoh….its woulda been 5 black vs one cac…

ur already guaranteed A black winner…
Considering how things have played out, if she were going to blow up the CO then she should've targeted Kyland since he's the one taking her out this week.
Plus Kyland has been much better at comps than X (whether X was really throwing them or not) so he was just as major a threat to her.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Someone wrote this on reddit:

What frustrates me so much about this season's end game is that Tiffany and Hannah put in so much work for the CookOut (Tiff taking out her #1 Claire and then Hannah taking out Alyssa after making a final 2 with her) and yet both of them are not being credited for the work they did. Tiffany could have easily taken out Xavier instead of Claire, and Hannah could have easily taken out Kyland instead of Alyssa in the DE. The final 6 right now could be Tiff, Hannah, Claire, Alyssa, Azah and Big D - which pretty much still ensures a black person winning but with a much more likeable and interesting final 6.
In retrospect it's just bad gameplay because Tiffany and Hannah really took out two people that would've gone to the end with them for an alliance thats misogynistic and won't give them the credit for moves that they deserve the credit for. In a way they kind of did it to themselves but it's also sad to see because Tiffany really could have won this game and been a legendary winner. Instead, she's now most likely leaving this week at the hands of Kyland (who wants to sit next to Xavier at the end for god knows what reason??)

I agree with most of this (not all of it lol). I'm a watch still here, and there but we already know how this ends. We know who's going to win. I've been watching less, and less lately. it's always dead in the BB house at this point (final 6). Final 3 on the feeds are always :scust:the house is too empty. But the way the game is going rn is really unbearable.

I like X contrary to my rants about him, but what has he done really? When i look back on his game he hasn't really done that much. I remember RHAP saying the same thing (Taran watched the feeds more than me probably). He threw most of the comps he was in (X said this himself). He's won a few comps (one was very crucial for his game), and kept the CO on the same page here, and there. He's complained so much, and anytime it was someone's time to go he tried to fight it (Christian, and Alyssa). I guess you can say he fooled Alyssa, but the whole CO did that to the entire house. Other than that what moves did he make? It seems like he's about to get handed the win really (keeping it 100) because he has this winner aura to him.

We all in this thread at the start of the season said we thought he was going to probably win. But we also probably thought he'd do way more than he did (manipulating, strategizing etc) to warrant the win. Everything just seems like it's been/being kinda handed to him (safety, the co, the winners edit on episodes, the win). As irritating as Ky is, he deserves the win way more. He's made it through more adversity (which really isn't a good thing, and some was from his own stupidity), and has arguably contributed more to the CO than X.

Ky has the better story (if gameplay was a story). He's been through the up's, and down's all game. But Ky will not be able to articulate, and explain it all in a minute in a speech at the end. X is going to reveal he was a lawyer, and watch people like Azah, and DF eat that shyt up. Like most the house didn't suspect he was lying about his job. Azah herself said X has to be a lawyer a few hours ago lol.

Ky bringing X is dumb af because everyone is telling him he'll lose. Even SB before she was evicted told him X is going to win the game. But he should in actuality win against X. But he will be penalized for not going with the easy win. X will probably cut him next week anyway though. It's not even going to get to that point

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Big D right now telling Ky that him and X have played the SAME GAME:what:I know what i said about X in my previous post. But come on my nikka. X has put in SOME work.

If i was X i'd get on my Pac shyt if this got back to me.

This phony nikka named DF think he live like me:mjtf:
Played in HOH, and veto comps won 5 like me.:pachaha:
You live in fantasies nikka:ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
X and DF in HOH talking about Ky, and DF said he had a sex dream about Ky.

:hhh:

:dame:

X said America’s favorite will be DX, Claire, or DF, because America is mad at Tiff for getting rid of Claire.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
X and DF in HOH talking about Ky, and DF said he had a sex dream about Ky.

:hhh:

:dame:

X said America’s favorite will be DX, Claire, or DF, because America is mad at Tiff for getting rid of Claire.
Tiff deserves AFP but DX will win for sure. Claire will be third, and Tiff will be second place.