Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the biggest mistake Tiff made was not thinking past getting The Cookout to final 6.

She should've been working to get Azah and Hannah solid on an all girl's final 3 and getting Derek F to think he was her best ally and her final 2 alliance.

But she let her and Derek F's relationship go bad pretty quickly and she never really locked Azah in on her side at all.

She really didn't plan for her being the house target once all the non-black people were gone.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think the biggest mistake Tiff made was not thinking past getting The Cookout to final 6.

She should've been working to get Azah and Hannah solid on an all girl's final 3 and getting Derek F to think he was her best ally and her final 2 alliance.

But she let her and Derek F's relationship go bad pretty quickly and she never really locked Azah in on her side at all.

She really didn't plan for her being the house target once all the non-black people were gone.

Azah is not a reliable ally though, she is is too emotional and would have ruined her game even more.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man, I’m watching the newest episode and while Tiff is trying to sway Ky’s opinion, HGs now don’t change their minds. She’s just wasting breath at this point. And Ky saying he wants to be final two with X is him basically saying he doesn’t care to lose to him. If 750K is on the line, I’m not losing honorably.
Ky is just there for the TV time, free publicity for him, his not really there to win the game. He is one the worst recruits to the game.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I agree. Tiffany was great overall, but her gameplay within the Cookout itself was pretty lacking.

It's still frustrating the men refuse to credit her (or Hannah) for anything. And Kyland's plan to lose to X so he can come back in another season and win is so illogical it makes my brain hurt. There are so many variables he isn’t taking into account. There were 14 seasons between the 2 all star seasons. He doesn’t know if the show will even be around to have a 3rd all star season. He doesn't know who would be on that cast, how old he'd be, or if he'd still be relevant by then. There are lots of memorable players from the earlier seasons who have only played once (like Jen ftom BB8 and Russell from BB11). What makes Kyland think he'd be brought back??? He doesn't know how he's being portrayed on the show or how memorable he's going to be. Purposely setting yourself up to lose the actual season you're playing in to win a hypothetical season you may or may not return for is just...like, what?!?!

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I agree. Tiffany was great overall, but her gameplay within the Cookout itself was pretty lacking.

It's still frustrating the men refuse to credit her (or Hannah) for anything. And Kyland's plan to lose to X so he can come back in another season and win is so illogical it makes my brain hurt. There are so many variables he isn’t taking into account. There were 14 seasons between the 2 all star seasons. He doesn’t know if the show will even be around to have a 3rd all star season. He doesn't know who would be on that cast, how old he'd be, or if he'd still be relevant by then. There are lots of memorable players from the earlier seasons who have only played once (like Jen ftom BB8 and Russell from BB11). What makes Kyland think he'd be brought back??? He doesn't know how he's being portrayed on the show or how memorable he's going to be. Purposely setting yourself up to lose the actual season you're playing in to win a hypothetical season you may or may not return for is just...like, what?!?!

It’s interesting to think how Tiff’s biggest enemies are all in the The CO. Hell, even Sarah Beth wanted to work with her before she was evicted.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s interesting to think how Tiff’s biggest enemies are all in the The CO. Hell, even Sarah Beth wanted to work with her before she was evicted.
She is too over-trusting of the CO members and that was what caused her downfall. I have said earlier in this thread that it is Tiff best interest to work with Claire and trim down the CO (cut the dead weights) but some were so determined to see all Blacks going forward...but at what cause? Now Tiff is going home before Ky who just wants TV time.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
She is too over-trusting of the CO members and that was what caused her downfall. I have said earlier in this thread that it is Tiff best interest to work with Claire and trim down the CO (cut the dead weights) but some were so determined to see all Blacks going forward...but at what cause? Now Tiff is going home before Ky who just wants TV time.

You think the other CO members were going to just allow that? The remaining 4 and Alyssa would have targeted her immediately.

Tiffany wad already seen as shady, all the other CO members needed was confirmation.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Bro azah is USELESS SHE DOES NOTHING…won nothing…sprung off x and he dont even like her

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
At this point I’m pulling for the underdog, Chaddah :russ:
She has to win HOH or veto or shes done.

Ky and X are in the drivers seat on cruise control.