Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I guess this is where people start deluding themselves into thinking Tiffany would have won this game even if the cookout never existed.

Whoever was the 1st person to blow up the cookout would not have won, everyone else would have immediately become bitter and focused on getting them out or not voted for them in jury. Tiffany knew that which is why it wasnt an option for her.

You're absolutely right. The Cookout had to happen for the fans and arguably the culture. But this final 6 wasn't ideal for Tiffany or Hannah. However they had to stick with it because the alliance kind of became bigger than them.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The last 6 players are black!!!!!! :salute:

you peep the cacs in the thread rooting against us?You see their divide and conquer commentary?You see them shytting on tiff decision. “Take the money over your people.”You can tell they wouldn’t understand.

:blessed: Salute to my people for making history and not back stabbing. Unity until the end. NEVER done before. Historic! Black excellence.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I’m seeing all the X hate on the last couple of pages and trying to figure out where it’s coming from. Why don’t y’all like him?

all he does is bytches on live feed…hes using the CO…but has been trashn people in it…if allysa woulda won he woulda got tiff out..no final 6 CO,,the most annoying thing is hes gotten exposed few times and they still wana take out tiff first lol…kyland is dumb too

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They just been chilling, being mad open with each other, and chopping it up on the feeds. Looking back at what they did in the game. X told them he would have had 6 comp wins if he ain't throw them all.
Tiff ain't even tripping that she's on the block with Chadda. She keeps bringing up how nobody has her back, and she's throwing shot's. She's serious, but she's joking

azah: i wonder if america considers this a steamroll. i mean it is a steamroll but you know people don't like steamroll seasons. it's been an emotional steamroll, yeah.
hannah: it's definitely a different type of steamroll. a steamroll is where everything goes your way and you encounter no real obstacles to get the end so i'd say that the committee was able to steamroll through last season. they won every single power, every single competition, hoh, veto. when you do steamroll, there's no need to keep anything a secret because you're always in power.
tiffany: i could see where it might look like we steamrolled [to people], but we did not.
azah: the people that ended up going home were people not in our alliance.
big d: and people were sending each other home that were not in our alliance.
azah: so that's what makes it not one. yeah yeah yeah.
hannah: and the fact that we were able to keep ourselves hidden the entire season.
big d: we weren't getting together.
hannah: and we weren't winning everything.
tiffany: and we were touching the block.
hannah: intentionally.
big d: we all gotta go up so it don't matter.
tiffany: it do matter, nikka, i'm on the block!
azah: big d, that's not the right thing to say. what do you mean it don't matter?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m seeing all the X hate on the last couple of pages and trying to figure out where it’s coming from. Why don’t y’all like him?
I don’t get it either. He’s played an incredible game imo and displayed one of the best games I’ve seen in any season. Won when he had to, usually remained composed and was loyal to his circle

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don’t get it either. He’s played an incredible game imo and displayed one of the best games I’ve seen in any season. Won when he had to, usually remained composed and was loyal to his circle
What show are you watching? Lol and I'm rooting for X. If anything you just described tifanny.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why aren't they showing clips of each member as they go to jury and discuss their theories? They only did the Brittany and DX clip.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
200.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Give credit to Ky though. Dude is a comp beast. My personal favorite player in the house despite his fukkery