Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
“Me and Ky have done the most manipulating. Hannah and Tiffany did none” -Xavier

Also

Tiff campaigned to Azah. Her pitch was basically we can both protect X (Tiff knew Azah doesn't care about winning)....Word as bond she convinced Azah but X shot it down. Tiff is fighting hard. She's actually making people who have their minds set up, actually second guess what their going to do. I doubt things change, but you never know.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
“Me and Ky have done the most manipulating. Hannah and Tiffany did none” -Xavier

Also

X was 50% just blwoing smoke up DF's ass to keep him in line and 50% speaking facts because Tiff winning that 2nd HOH really put her in a shytty position not just with having to get rid of Claire but also by making Azah/DF have hard feelings towards her.
She'd have been better off letting Ky get it.

Daps
I don’t know where DF’s ego comes from. His fat ass laid around all summer talking shyt, not winning anything, and not being a major influence on any gameplay. If anything, they make him feel like he’s involved, when in reality, Tiff, Ky, and X were pulling the strings. Even Hannah put in work with DX, and she was just pulled in off GP. Fatty and Azah were just numbers.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I don’t know where DF’s ego comes from. His fat ass laid around all summer talking shyt, not winning anything, and not being a major influence on any gameplay. If anything, they make him feel like he’s involved, when in reality, Tiff, Ky, and X were pulling the strings. Even Hannah put in work with DX, and she was just pulled in off GP. Fatty and Azah were just numbers.
I hope this cast isn't one that get's ghost after the show. I want to witness DF react to being exposed online. But the sad thing is. They'll likely be offline because the BB fandom takes things too far sometimes, and it wouldn't surprise me if the CO get a lot of racist threats. I hope not, but if Bayleigh & Day'vonne both got racist tweets and post sent to them online. I can just imagine how bad the CO shyt is going to get. I just know some racist a$$holes is going to ruin the post season entertainment for all of us. Again, i hope not.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
X was 50% just blwoing smoke up DF's ass to keep him in line and 50% speaking facts because Tiff winning that 2nd HOH really put her in a shytty position not just with having to get rid of Claire but also by making Azah/DF have hard feelings towards her.
She'd have been better off letting Ky get it.

Winning that HoH made no sense at all, especially when they agreed the target was Alyssa. She said she didn't want Kyland to have another HoH, well he won another one anyway and she managed to have everyone else paint her as untrustworthy and selfish. It was a dumb move.

As much as yall love Tiffany, she has done a great job at making the other CO members second guess her all season, just as much as Kyland has, and it's going to bite her in the ass

Daps
I hope this cast isn't one that get's ghost after the show. I want to witness DF react to being exposed online. But the sad thing is. They'll likely be offline because the BB fandom takes things too far sometimes, and it wouldn't surprise me if the CO get a lot of racist threats. I hope not, but if Bayleigh & Day'vonne both got racist tweets and post sent to them online. I can just imagine how bad the CO shyt is going to get. I just know some racist a$$holes is going to ruin the post season entertainment for all of us. Again, i hope not.

I was reading on Jokers, and there are people who have watched since day 1, sat there summer after summer watching feeds 24/7 quitting the show because of the CO. It’s going to be BRUTAL when they get out, and it’s going to prove why the CO was needed in the first please. BB fans are really extreme.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Winning that HoH made no sense at all, especially when they agreed the target was Alyssa. She said she didn't want Kyland to have another HoH, well he won another one anyway and she managed to have everyone else paint her as untrustworthy and selfish. It was a dumb move.

As much as yall love Tiffany, she has done a great job at making the other CO members second guess her all season, just as much as Kyland has, and it's going to bite her in the ass
Letting Kyland get that HOH would've been perfect because he could've been the one to put Claire up and kept Tiffany's hands clean.
I think she won HOH because she really thought she would be able to push off for another week having to get rid of Claire and it all blew up in her face.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't get why her second HOH was such a big deal. She still put the C/O first when she easily could've backstabbed them. In the end, she got Claire out so......why are they mad? X was talking about replacing her with Alyssa. Does no one remember that?

Even if Tiffany gave Ky that HoH, she'd still be in this position. That was not the reason he put her up.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't get why her second HOH was such a big deal. She still put the C/O first when she easily could've backstabbed them. In the end, she got Claire out so......why are they mad? X was talking about replacing her with Alyssa. Does no one remember that?

Even if Tiffany gave Ky that HoH, she'd still be in this position. That was not the reason he put her up.

In the end once it was the cookout alone, that first hoh was gonna go the boy/girl route. Tiffany winning that HoH ensured that more heat was gonna be on her instead of Hannah, because be real nobody cares about getting Azah out. Winning that HoH had absolutely no positive outcome for her, she should have just let Kyland have it.

It's like oh you winning comps, you blatantly trying to play up to the jury, you going against the group, Claire shading X all the way out the door, yeah Tiffany you gotta go.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Man, I’m watching the newest episode and while Tiff is trying to sway Ky’s opinion, HGs now don’t change their minds. She’s just wasting breath at this point. And Ky saying he wants to be final two with X is him basically saying he doesn’t care to lose to him. If 750K is on the line, I’m not losing honorably.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Tiff was my favorite dis season, she played a great 1st half game. She was managing both sides and keepin ppl guessing and off tbe trail of cookout. She reminded me a bit of Danielle reyes the way she wld gather key in nfo from every1 in house and then create the narrative that benefitted CO a d start the spin but never have it land back at her feet.

2nd half of game its lole Ky and x figured out her play book n caught all her shyt. And she started saying n doin shyt that had no effect on hoh or votes and jus md her look greedy.

When she wanted to keep dx cous she binded wit em. Keep dat shyt 2 ur self. She went around tellin every1 she gonna flip it n wants 2 keep em. Sure every1 wants 2 keep the pawns and ppl they close wit what mks u so diff. Shut up run da plan don't voice it.

The last hoh win was jus stupid. 1st hoh with the 6 is the most important hoh cous ur gonna dictate how the 6 goes, 2 boys or 2 girls up and she took herself out of that for no good reason. Then how u put up Claire and basically putted the cook out. Don't u think every1 wanted to be able to tell their pawn wha up instead of blindside after blindside.

Like u thought they wld let u tiff be friends wit every in jury and go to the end still.

Her 2nd half and end game was sloppy clearly. Even waste of space Derek f had better 2nd half how he latched on 2 x and Ky harder to ensure his spot

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Any predictions for tonight's double?

I think the evicted HG's are Tiff/Big D, with Ky or X winning the HOH after

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Tiff then Hannah with x sending out hannah

Ky winning hoh nominating DF and azah dme 2 dudes jus rolling every1 and laughin

All I'm watching the show for now is the jury segments.