Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ky is lame. Talking about how he wants to lose to X. Remember how savage Drew was cutting his showmance partner Diane at final 3? Nobody does that anymore, not since Cody took Derrick instead of Victoria. BB16 REALLY damaged the show a lot).

As long as Tiffany somehow stays, I don't care what happens
Tiff might be the target. Ky want's Tiff out unless she convinces him she's the best player in the house. Ky wants to beat the best in the end or lose to the best then come back another season like Cody, and win:why:First of all he's picking the wrong best player. Second, why would the best player this late in the game admit to being the best player?

Ky's about to do 1 on 1's but his mind is already made up. He even has the final 2 name for him, and X, the gentleman. He wants to be the new Hitmen, and i bet really he wants to go final 2 with the best man. Not the best overall. Because for some reason the men in the CO thinks the women did nothing this game (only Azah didn't), and a women was never capable to being the mastermind of the season anyway while they were in the house :snoop:

Ky is a special kind of stupid for keeping X. If Azah won veto and pulled Tiff down. Guess who he'd put up out of DF, and X....DF:mindblown:

X plans on cutting him at 4

Why is everyone in the CO outside of Tiff, and Chadda fine with handing X the money? And this season is more money ($750,000).

EDIT: Video of Ky's roomates being interviewed by the two players he fails to be

Like i said in a previous post. The CO needed Tiff because without her they would have failed, very early in the game. Look at what i wrote in the spoiler. Who thinks like this?:what:Without the protection of Tiff/the CO (with a deadset goal to get every black person to final 6) this type of thinking would get you out prejury.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think Frenchie was onto something nominating Ky week 1. Tiffany created the cookout and kept it alive when she could've cut them and kept Claire, which honestly would've been better for her. Hannah just won an HoH where she could've targeted X or Ky.

The Cookout men have always been annoying. If Ky wants to sit with the best so bad, why won't he target Azah or DF?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I would argue X had as big of a role, and more in some weeks in keeping the CO together, but yeah, Ky taking out Tiff now would be dumb.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Ky should nom X & Tiff/Hannah. It's a no brainer they're a bigger threat than him. Azah and Derek are unlikely to win jack shyt and they would be ideal hg to bring to the end.

Daps
Ky is lame. Talking about how he wants to lose to X. Remember how savage Drew was cutting his showmance partner Diane at final 3? Nobody does that anymore, not since Cody took Derrick instead of Victoria. BB16 REALLY damaged the show a lot).

As long as Tiffany somehow stays, I don't care what happens

Ivette took Maggie instead of Janelle, and cried as she hugged Maggie, and said she just won 50K.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Ann kyland is so fukkn stupid

azah = useless
Fat guy = useless
Tiffany = can win comps
Hannah= can win a comp
X= one a veto hela fast n is gona win at the end

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I have said it while back ago..the best game for Tiff game is trim the CO, cut fatboy and Azah, but some of you wanted to maintain the CO just because. :stopitslime:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I have said it while back ago..the best game for Tiff game is trim the CO, cut fatboy and Azah, but some of you wanted to maintain the CO just because. :stopitslime:

The whole “we gotta make it to 6” was dumb…last week …tiffany n hannah blew it…i woulda sent x home on tiffany hoh….its woulda been 5 black vs one cac…

ur already guaranteed A black winner…

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I guess this is where people start deluding themselves into thinking Tiffany would have won this game even if the cookout never existed.

Whoever was the 1st person to blow up the cookout would not have won, everyone else would have immediately become bitter and focused on getting them out or not voted for them in jury. Tiffany knew that which is why it wasnt an option for her.