Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:salute: the 6. I hope they don’t let them folks get to them when they are out of the house. You know a certain segment of society are heated :mjlol:

edit- Xavier talking crazy on the feeds he gonna get in some shyt

Daps
Ky won HOH
Target is probably Chaddah

I peeped Jokers. The discussion board used to be lit, but a lot of them checked out from bitterness.

:russ:

But they did mention that Azah mentioned Hannah’s father not being black, and she’ll probably be the next target because of that, so it kinda looks like that, despite X being half Mexican his damn self.

:comeon:

Daps
I have a feeling Alyssa is going to go off in the finale jury segment about race. I think she was holding back a lot of things in the house. Everyone else on jury seems to understand, but I don’t think she’ll be as calm about it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here is my list in order of who I'd get out because I wouldn't want to be sitting next to them in a final 2:

1. Tiffany - everyone in jury recognizes that Tiff played the best game in the house of the remaining players
2. Xavier - he has the best social game support with the jury
3. Hannah - well liked by a lot of the jury and some of them even think she was a strategic game player
4. Kyland - least liked remaining house guest among the jury plus gets credit for being a good competitor
5. DF - well liked but everyone knows he was carried through the whole game
6. Azah - well liked but everyone knows she was carried through the whole game

Best shot at winning is to be sitting next to Ky, DF or Azah.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Alyssa is going to go off in the finale jury segment about race. I think she was holding back a lot of things in the house. Everyone else on jury seems to understand, but I don’t think she’ll be as calm about it.

If she was actually smart, she would realize that would not be a good look for her at all.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is my list in order of who I'd get out because I wouldn't want to be sitting next to them in a final 2:

1. Tiffany - everyone in jury recognizes that Tiff played the best game in the house of the remaining players
2. Xavier - he has the best social game support with the jury
3. Hannah - well liked by a lot of the jury and some of them even think she was a strategic game player
4. Kyland - least liked remaining house guest among the jury plus gets credit for being a good competitor
5. DF - well liked but everyone knows he was carried through the whole game
6. Azah - well liked but everyone knows she was carried through the whole game

Best shot at winning is to be sitting next to Ky, DF or Azah.

Pretty much

Tiffany wins if she is final 2.

X probably takes it between him and Ky.

Hannah could also likely edge out a victory over Ky especially if the jury is running on emotions.

Azah and DF are non factors, anyone sitting next to them is going home a winner.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Pretty much

Tiffany wins if she is final 2.

X probably takes it between him and Ky.

Hannah could also likely edge out a victory over Ky especially if the jury is running on emotions.

Azah and DF are non factors, anyone sitting next to them is going home a winner.
So basically if Ky, X and DF are sticking to the guys alliance and can pull in Azah then they are golden until the end.
If Tiff and Hannah can keep Azah as a vote and win HOH's then they are good.
The dudes have a much easier path to the final 2 though.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ky is lame. Talking about how he wants to lose to X. Remember how savage Drew was cutting his showmance partner Diane at final 3? Nobody does that anymore, not since Cody took Derrick instead of Victoria. BB16 REALLY damaged the show a lot).

As long as Tiffany somehow stays, I don't care what happens