Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I feel them for being mad at Tiffany. If everyone agrees the target is Claire then don't win the HOH knowing Claire is your partner. Can't be worried about winning the gamewith jury points if you piss off everyone who will still be in the house.
To my knowledge they didn’t fully agree on Claire, or Alyssa. The CO planned horribly. The plan was to throw the HOH to Azah. Azah fell in like 7 minutes:stopitslime: That’s why she hasn’t tripped about Tiff winning not once this week. Because she has no one to be mad at but herself. The competition was only like 15 minutes.

They should’ve all fell after Alyssa, and Claire immediately. But they’re so fixated on hiding the CO though.

When Azah fell, Tiff said shyt i may as well win it. Plus no one wants another Ky HOH.

The only one complaining about it was X because Alyssa is his rock. He’s wanted others to be mad like him, and they didn’t care really. They understood that it happened, and they had to move on.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’m watching RHAP update right now. This guy X acting like a big baby this week might backfire on him.

I was thinking last night. You know what...I think Chadda might win. I’m not so high on her game (I think it’s inconsistent, great at imes, absurd at other times), but I think I’m calling it. She will be the youngest winner, and first black/Indian winner (a female winner to).

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Weren't KY and X complaining two weeks or so ago about winning everything and carrying the women? So a woman wins (again) and they're still mad??? Wtf do they want?

X is annoying, DF is probably one of my least favorite players in a while, and Ky is irritating too. l'd even prefer Azah winning over them.

Basically Hannah or Tiffany would be the only acceptable winner this season.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Weren't KY and X complaining two weeks or so ago about winning everything and carrying the women? So a woman wins (again) and they're still mad??? Wtf do they want?

X is annoying, DF is probably one of my least favorite players in a while, and Ky is irritating too. l'd even prefer Azah winning over them.

Basically Hannah or Tiffany would be the only acceptable winner this season.

Wierd thing about Hannah is that she wasn't even officially in the cookout. They just included her secretly for the cause. :russ: I wonder how she gonna feel about that when she actually watches the season.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wierd thing about Hannah is that she wasn't even officially in the cookout. They just included her secretly for the cause. :russ: I wonder how she gonna feel about that when she actually watches the season.
I think she'll be grateful to Tiff regardless. It might've been Tiff's call to exclude her. But she's also the one who brought her into the CO, and took her right under her wing when everyone else wouldn't because they thought she had loose lips (which she did). If Tiff in week 4 (i think it was) doesn't replace Claire with Hannah as her #2. She'd probably be 5th, or 6th on the CO totem pole, and would be evicted next week. She could have also had been evicted pre-jury. She was a target for some people earlier in the game.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think X is going to gun hard for HOH during the double eviction ep on Thurs and take out either Ky or Tiff
He can try. It would be the move that'll lose him game though, and they'd expose everything to Alyssa (which he so desperately doesn't want to happen). He would lose most of the jury because the move wouldn't be respected after all that Tiff is selfish talk he told the whole CO all this week. If Tiff were to go he knows she will be the most influential juror. I wouldn't attempt to piss her off by doing that.

If X threw Ky, and Tiff up on the block, Ky goes. If Ky wins veto Tiff would still stay unless the replacement nom is Chadda. X wouldn't put her up. Also Tiff put Alyssa up this week yes, but after getting out Claire. I think Alyssa votes to keep Tiff.

It's crazy though. Because if Tiff were able to be the next HOH, and she cut X. I think most of the jury would reward her the win. People love X, but he doesn't have anybody that would ride for him in jury like DX, Claire, and Chadda (maybe even Ky and Azah to) would for Tiff. X is going to fukk around and lose Alyssa's vote to. Especially if she finds out about the CO in jury with no GBM during the double. She won't be as understanding as Claire, and DX about being lied to the whole game.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an unpopular opinion but I actually like 21. I've been watching along with this season, and it has been way better than 19, 20, and 22. I have not gotten overtly racist vibes from any of the HGs, however Jack has done and said some questionable things. Even with Kemi, I don't consider his actions racist, per se, but since she was the only Black woman in the house, it can read like that; regardless, I don't like the guy. BB15 can kick rocks. I watched the Aaryn/Candice argument live on the feeds and remember getting a little emotional during it. That was a tough scene to watch, and made it even harder to finish the season. That season was so controversial that a lot of the HGs have either faded into obscurity or have denounced it completely. McCrae has done a few interviews saying how much that season was an absolute train-wreck.

The 1 season that really got me pissed the fukk off. These people still living well in America which coddles their racists.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Alyssa and Claire most likely knows but America is watching so they try to keep it to themselves. I've been said Alyssa knew. She always brings up the fact that all the white men are gone prejury. Reddit is saying she said X brought it up to her the other night...This nikka's simpatry has no bounds.:snoop:If breh throws HOH to Alyssa Thursday and say's some shyt like bbbbut she's a POC. I hope he loses, Alyssa ghost's him, and Twitter roast him:yeshrug:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Alyssa and Claire knows. I've been said Alyssa knew. She always brings up the fact that all the white men are gone prejury. Reddit is saying she said X brought it up to her the other night...This nikka's simpatry has no bounds.:snoop:If breh throws HOH to Alyssa Thursday and say's some shyt like bbbbut she's a POC. I hope he loses, Alyssa ghost's him, and Twitter roast him:yeshrug:

he doesnt like azah but he likes allyssa

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Watch @5:00 to about 20 minutes in (especially @12:00). They're explaining how selfish X is.

Imo at this point of the game i'd try to keep my person like X. Tiff was about to do it. So i don't blame him for that. The problem with X though is he's way to arrogant, complains way too much, simps Alyssa (who chose Christian over him) and keeps trying his absolute best to keep her in the house, claims the women of the CO has done nothing in the game (he speaks to DF about them like DF hasn't contributed less than Azah has), lies to us in his DR's etc. I started kind of disliking X when he started pandering to America during America's vote twist.

It was very noticeable how different he was acting. When he lost i feel like he was hating hardbody when he figured out DX won. DX was targeting him though, so maybe that's why though.