Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
#bb24 is set up to be an interesting season. The Cookout has no doubt flipped the game and is going to influence how people play in the future. Probably going to be even harder for Black contestants if there are multiple in the house, but at the same time would the non-Black players be willing to go for them.

It will be interesting to see if Big Brother's producers stick with a diverse cast like they did this season or go back to a majority of white people with a sprinkling of color mixed in which usually means only 1 or 2 black cast members.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
People using Tiffany to undermine The Cookout is a little :mjpls: to me. She's no doubt the strategic head, but X and Ky did put in work and part of the reason why she is still in the house.

Kyland may be weird but he did put in work. Folks just don't like him.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Define great.

She wouldnt WIN without the cookout situation, and thats the point. fukk all that, "ooh a black woman made it to jury, she did great" shyt, we need to WIN.

That’s cool, I respect your opinion.

When i say great, I’m saying she could be considered the front runner of many seasons and possibly even win. (i know i said any, but I don’t mean literally any, and every season).

Of course she wouldn’t win, or have a chance in season 15, 16, and maybe 21 (If she wins that first HOH and evicts one of the Jack’s, the whole trajectory of that season changes, probably in her favor)

I’ve watched almost every season of BB outside of about 6, or 7 seasons. Been watching the feeds since BB16

I agree it’s harder for black people in BB. I think people blame the hg, but really should be blaming production for not casting a fair amount of black people until this season. I blame them the most. 2 or 3 black people every season isn’t fair or balanced. Then on top of that they been casting like the worst black players. Day’Vonne, David, Kemi, Bayleigh (has potential but still bad) etc. I don’t think production casting more black people would help them, they’re are just bad at the game.

Tiff is one of those people who can get along with anyone pretty much. She can adapt, she can navigate through the game good, comes off as motherly, non threatening, and she’s good at making people wanting to keep her around and bring her to the end. A cookout situation isn’t needed in most cases her imo. Just In those seasons i stated above.

Tiff isn’t a perfect player, she’s made terrible moves this season that didn’t make sense. At times she be doing too much. But Vanessa Rousso also was this same way, and almost won, and is considered a goat to many of the BB fandom.

sorry for the long reply (i get passionate when it comes to bb).

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
wow i forgot about this show. last one i watched was the one with fessy & swaggy. that one left a bad taste in my mouth pause. the maga alliance was full of ppl that couldn't even win a comp and fessy n them couldn't get it together not to mention the short dude :mjpls: is julie still hosting? :pachaha:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
People using Tiffany to undermine The Cookout is a little :mjpls: to me. She's no doubt the strategic head, but X and Ky did put in work and part of the reason why she is still in the house.
“People” lol

Tiff at one point in the game was running the entire house. If she decides to play her own game at any point during that timeframe like she wanted to. X would not be in the house right now. Not saying i wanted that to happen (i fukked with X arguably the most in the beginning). But if we keeping it a bean. X is a fit, charming breh (pause) who looks like he’d be a comp beast (he’s thrown a lot of comps this season). Most people are either going to become attached to him, or want to target him because of that (nothing to do with race).

X being in the CO benefited him. It did not benefit Tiff. She had a clear path to the end, X, and the rest of the CO didn’t. Tiff wasn’t targeted by anybody except maybe SB.

Chadda wasn’t even a part of the CO in the beginning. X wanted her out at one point, and Tiff brought her in completely.

Azah, and DF has done nothing of significance in the game. They’ve only been a vote, and led Britini away from the CO. They’ve practically been dragged to where they are now. If Azah, and DF pisses Tiff off like they have in the past. And Tiff is playing her own game. At least one of them absolutely would be out the game right now. Maybe even both of them.

Ky, with how he isolated himself from the house with SB. He would either be out, or a shield for Tiff. CO or not i think she likely uses Ky as a shield. He’s always been her shield.

If Tiff doesn’t have her random dream that led to her coming up with the “Duo plan” the CO would probably have had relied solely on comp wins. Which a ton of them was won by Christian, and DX. Two guys whom were heavily influenced by Tiff. With Christian comes Alyssa as well, so she would’ve been even more safe, and have more shields.

“Influence”, Tiff had so much of it in the house (I believe Ky, and X admitted to this), and set herself up so well the first half of the game. That she wasn’t on anybody’s radar. Nobody was gunning for her. She sacrificed her own game numerous times to protect the CO. Not because she needed them. But because of the cause they’re fighting for (which isn’t what she signed on to the show for, that became the mission inside the house).

I don’t see how anyone who watched the feeds and not just the episodes could disagree.

Sorry for the long reply, but breh if you were saying people and ment me just at, or reply me. I only do civil conversations on this site (and online). I’m not undermining the CO. Most of the CO is in fact undermining Tiffany though. That bother’s me as a viewer because I’ve seen this woman sacrifice so much for them on the feeds, and they aren’t even appreciative of it. Not sure if you’ve seen it or not. If you only watch the episodes those aren’t even close to what’s actually going on.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“People” lol

Tiff at one point in the game was running the entire house. If she decides to play her own game at any point during that timeframe like she wanted to. X would not be in the house right now. Not saying i wanted that to happen (i fukked with X arguably the most in the beginning). But if we keeping it a bean. X is a fit, charming breh (pause) who looks like he’d be a comp beast (he’s thrown a lot of comps this season). Most people are either going to become attached to him, or want to target him because of that (nothing to do with race).

X being in the CO benefited him. It did not benefit Tiff. She had a clear path to the end, X, and the rest of the CO didn’t. Tiff wasn’t targeted by anybody except maybe SB.

Chadda wasn’t even a part of the CO in the beginning. X wanted her out at one point, and Tiff brought her in completely.

Azah, and DF has done nothing of significance in the game. They’ve only been a vote, and led Britini away from the CO. They’ve practically been dragged to where they are now. If Azah, and DF pisses Tiff off like they have in the past. And Tiff is playing her own game. At least one of them absolutely would be out the game right now. Maybe even both of them.

Ky, with how he isolated himself from the house with SB. He would either be out, or a shield for Tiff. CO or not i think she likely uses Ky as a shield. He’s always been her shield.

If Tiff doesn’t have her random dream that led to her coming up with the “Duo plan” the CO would probably have had relied solely on comp wins. Which a ton of them was won by Christian, and DX. Two guys whom were heavily influenced by Tiff. With Christian comes Alyssa as well, so she would’ve been even more safe, and have more shields.

“Influence”, Tiff had so much of it in the house (I believe Ky, and X admitted to this), and set herself up so well the first half of the game. That she wasn’t on anybody’s radar. Nobody was gunning for her. She sacrificed her own game numerous times to protect the CO. Not because she needed them. But because of the cause they’re fighting for (which isn’t what she signed on to the show for, that became the mission inside the house).

I don’t see how anyone who watched the feeds and not just the episodes could disagree.

Sorry for the long reply, but breh if you were saying people and ment me just at, or reply me. I only do civil conversations on this site (and online). I’m not undermining the CO. Most of the CO is in fact undermining Tiffany though. That bother’s me as a viewer because I’ve seen this woman sacrifice so much for them on the feeds, and they aren’t even appreciative of it. Not sure if you’ve seen it or not. If you only watch the episodes those aren’t even close to what’s actually going on.
No, I've been seeing this opinion on Twitter too from the typical BB crowd who've been trashing this season. I was actually going to mention it a few days ago, but decided not to. I wasn't trying to call you out specifically and I apologize if you felt that way.

Daps
That side by side shot of Derek and Azah saying yes Alyssa is next

:russ:

The dancing in the hallway to the diary room is so corny.