Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
yes-yas.gif

told her she’s going up as a pawn, and she fell for it hook, line, and sinker

:unimpressed:
:mjlol: cook out might just be the goat alliance.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Damn

Will Tiff put up Claire as a replacement?
Yup, that’s the plan. She was talking to Hannah earlier
about how to put Claire up without letting her know she’s the target. But she kinda wants to tell her she is because they’re friends. EDIT: Tiff said she’s the pawn. Yikes.

In for the fukkery

:mjgrin:

Daps
:mjlol: cook out might just be the goat alliance.

Claire really believed it huh :skip: It's funny, because I thought she was the one HG who "clocked" the CO

Yup, that’s the plan. She was talking to Hannah earlier
about how to put Claire up without letting her know she’s the target. But she kinda wants to tell her she is because they’re friends. EDIT: Tiff said she’s the pawn. Yikes.

In for the fukkery

:mjgrin:

To clarify, Tiffany and Hannah said they are going to tell Claire it was Hannah’s idea to put her up, so it doesn’t look as obvious, but she doesn’t know she’s going up as a pawn yet. There was just speculation she’d go along with it.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
rant incoming

Azah, and Derek F (and Hannah to an extent) owe their entire game's to Tiff (to X, and Ky as well). She's kept them safe against her own best interest so many times. And still they want her out asap. Ungrateful ass people who hasn't done ANYTHING in the game. Watch final 3 be X, Azah, and DF, or X, Hannah, DF. With X winning.

Ya'll may not have been watching feeds but i'm not rooting for X anymore. I respect his game. But breh complains 24 hours straight if he doesn't get his way, and is smug af when he does. I'd honestly take an annoying ass Ky win over X. X is highkey a simp for Alyssa to. Like my nikka she's not feeling you, she chose Christian.

Hypothetically speaking, if X won HOH next week accidentally. I bet he wouldn't put Alyssa up, and someone from the CO would be evicted. Azah got her nose wide open for breh to, pathetic. She's like how X is with Alyssa, maybe worse. She literally said two days ago she know she's not winning, and at this point she just wants to help someone else (clearly not Tiff) in the CO to win :why:She can be funny sometimes, but she's an awful player, who is very emotional. All she's done this game is one sided flirt with X, Agree with everything he say's and disagree with Tiff about most things.

I've watched the feeds this whole entire season probably more than everyone in this thread and
Tiff (the star of the season) is too loyal to a group that she KNOWS isn't going to be loyal to her these next coming weeks. This situation she's in is her fault, but not her's only. I think she's like most other black people who's played modern BB before her. She's afraid of backlash online if she ever targeted other AA hg. That shyt can be an extra disadvantage for some black people imo.

She's given up Christian, DX, and now Claire. If she loses...WHEN she loses i don't want to hear her say some shyt like she has no regrets and she'd "do it all over again".

Yeah a final 6 of black people is great, and i'd love for it to be a black winner. But i'd love it even more if I was that black winner (if i played this season). I'm not sacrificing ALL my shields for me in the game for some nikkas who:

1. I don't get along with really
and 2. Is coming for me if they bum ass' could win a comp.

$750,000 is on the line. You HAVE to do what you got to do to set yourself up for the win. Considering what i said above (my two points). I'd take maybe 4 of the CO to final 6. I want the victory. Not the moral victory.

Also
What's the point of continuing to lie to Claire & Alyssa? Call a house meeting, and tell them. It's not like they have a shot at winning or anything

Last edited:
Daps
rant incoming

Azah, and Derek F (and Hannah to an extent) owe their entire game's to Tiff (to X, and Ky as well). She's kept them safe against her own best interest so many times. And still they want her out asap. Ungrateful ass people who hasn't done ANYTHING in the game. Watch final 3 be X, Azah, and DF, or X, Hannah, DF. With X winning.

Ya'll may not have been watching feeds but i'm not rooting for X anymore. I respect his game. But breh complains 24 hours straight if he doesn't get his way, and is smug af when he does. I'd honestly take an annoying ass Ky win over X. X is highkey a simp for Alyssa to. Like my nikka she's not feeling you, she chose Christian.

Hypothetically speaking, if X won HOH next week accidentally. I bet he wouldn't put Alyssa up, and someone from the CO would be evicted. Azah got her nose wide open for breh to, pathetic. She's like how X is with Alyssa, maybe worse. She literally said two days ago she know she's not winning, and at this point she just wants to help someone else (clearly not Tiff) in the CO to win :why:She can be funny sometimes, but she's an awful player, who is very emotional. All she's done this game is one sided flirt with X, Agree with everything he say's and disagree with Tiff about most things.

I've watched the feeds this whole entire season probably more than everyone in this thread and
Tiff (the star of the season) is too loyal to a group that she KNOWS isn't going to be loyal to her these next coming weeks. This situation she's in is her fault, but not her's only. I think she's like most other black people who's played modern BB before her. She's afraid of backlash online if she ever targeted other AA hg. That shyt can be an extra disadvantage for some black people imo.

She's given up Christian, DX, and now Claire. If she loses...WHEN she loses i don't want to hear her say some shyt like she has no regrets and she'd "do it all over again".

Yeah a final 6 of black people is great, and i'd love for it to be a black winner. But i'd love it even more if I was that black winner (if i played this season). I'm not sacrificing ALL my shields for me in the game for some nikkas who:

1. I don't get along with really
and 2. Is coming for me if they bum ass' could win a comp.

$750,000 is on the line. You HAVE to do what you got to do to set yourself up for the win. Considering what i said above (my two pointd). I'd take maybe 4 of the CO to final 6. I want the victory. Not the moral victory.

Also
What's the point of continuing to lie to Claire & Alyssa? Call a house meeting, and tell them. It's not like they have a shot at winning or anything

Hannah and Alyssa have a final 2 now, because Hannah and Tiff came up with the plan to have Hannah pitch Claire as a replacement nom. So if Hannah or X win HOH next week, they’re both going to be in hot water with Alyssa for a jury vote.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Azah is a idiot in this game man…zingbot said

something along the lines that xavier doesnt want azah yet she sprung off him…n she was feeds sayn she got the worst line

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
is already tryna save allyssa(next week) n vote out tiffany next week

all that cookout shyt is about to go out the window