Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I also wanted to state that Tiff didn't need the CO to be successful in the game. She'd do great in any season. The CO definitely needed Tiff, and would have failed, or not even exist fully without her though, facts.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
X is annoying. I hope he goes in the double tonight although I know it's impossible. Pray for Tiffany.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I have this feeling that Alyssa is going to win HOH, and take out Tiff tonight in the double :beli:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I also wanted to state that Tiff didn't need the CO to be successful in the game. She'd do great in any season. The CO definitely needed Tiff, and would have failed, or not even exist fully without her though, facts.

Define great.

She wouldnt WIN without the cookout situation, and thats the point. fukk all that, "ooh a black woman made it to jury, she did great" shyt, we need to WIN.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard it’s about to be only black people left on here. Bout to start watching this again lol

A friend just told me that an all black alliance has been running this season. I never watched this show but now I plan on binging it:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think all the non black people knew about the CO, but are afraid to say it, because they’re afraid of getting fired, and cancelled after the show. I also think they were afraid to put up two black people at the same time.

:hubie:
Agreed. But CBS is doing some heavy editing about it as well. I remember the week Christian was being evicted, in the live feeds he mentions to Alyssa that with him being evicted there’ll be no white men left in the game.

CBS is working overtime to not bring out the race card but I couldn’t care less. One of my peoples are finally gonna win!!!

I hope X wins. Tiff played a helluva game but she wasn’t as selfless as X was

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Hoping for a Hannah hoh during the double that will be the only way Tiff escape to see another week and maybe they can take out Alyssa then and if not her the backup would have to be X.

CO rating as of right now for me is Tiff > Hannah > Ky > Azah > X > Derek

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define great.

She wouldnt WIN without the cookout situation, and thats the point. fukk all that, "ooh a black woman made it to jury, she did great" shyt, we need to WIN.

People using Tiffany to undermine The Cookout is a little :mjpls: to me. She's no doubt the strategic head, but X and Ky did put in work and part of the reason why she is still in the house.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#bb24 is set up to be an interesting season. The Cookout has no doubt flipped the game and is going to influence how people play in the future. Probably going to be even harder for Black contestants if there are multiple in the house, but at the same time would the non-Black players be willing to go for them.