Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
is already tryna save allyssa(next week) n vote out tiffany next week

all that cookout shyt is about to go out the window
It was only a matter of time.
Tiff’s game is shot if she doesn’t put up another CO member next to X.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
X is a disappointment.
I'd understand it better if he wanted to blow up The Cookout just so he could win the game but for him to want to blow it up because he's hung up on a chick who doesn't feel the same way is just pure simp shyt.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Yeah, that was tough to watch
"Even if i go this week. I won't hold it against you, Tiff. Because you're my girl, and i knew on Day 1 you were going to be my girl in this game."

"If this was anyone else i would fight them. But i respect you way too much to fight you, Tiff."

I know Claire sucks at comps. But i don't care. I think Tiff getting rid of her last shield is dumb af, and only helps X's game. I don't even think the rest of the CO outside of X (and DF would be bitter, he hates Tiff anyway) would even care like that. Not even in jury. I would throw DF on the block and get X, my biggest competition tf out of here. Even though he's a simp for Alyssa. I respect X saying he was willing to get Tiff out. Because at the end of the day he recognizes she's his biggest threat in the game. What's been happening in the 1st half of the game won't ride this late in the game. There's only ONE winner. Stop increasing 5 other peoples chances at winning this late in the game. YOU'RE DECREASING YOUR CHANCE, TIFF:why:

Tiff said to Claire she's "fine with losing" if this decision bites her in the ass:stopitslime:Clearly

I don't like how Tiff is not keeping it 100 with Claire. Tell her the whole truth. Stop protecting X's simp ass. Alyssa ain't finna do shyt next week no way. It's 6 against 1 again.

They should want to send X to jury. They might not get this opportunity again to cut his ass, dumb.

Like i posted last night. "I'd take maybe 4 of the CO to final 6. I want the victory. Not the moral victory."

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tiff to herself in the mirror "you did the right thing, Tiff"
Sure Tiff, keep trying to convince yourself that while X get this $750,00 check you applied to the show for:heh:
"Claire deserved the truth" Tiff you told her only half of it. And LIED when she asked if the CO was a group :what:

Even if this all works out in the end for ol' girl. Nobody can convince me that having it get to this is not bad gameplay. It's the 4th quarter. What worked the previous quarters won't win you the game.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just read this on reddit. I 1000 percent agree!

Imagine sitting at home telling your family and friends you made history in a reality game show, when you could have won a life-changing 750k and still made history.

I've been saying this since around the start of jury.
:francis:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
X is a disappointment.
I'd understand it better if he wanted to blow up The Cookout just so he could win the game but for him to want to blow it up because he's hung up on a chick who doesn't feel the same way is just pure simp shyt.
THIS!

I respect the game move. Being the last CO member to keep their person can sort of be an advantage. But he's doing it because he's a simp. He'll never admit it either. All this Tiff is the most selfish in the CO talk by X, and DF be getting me kind of hot. She easily sacrificed the most (which is dumb imo but still). This nikka DF keeps saying he made the CO, and shyt like that :mindblown: Nikkas finale speech's finna be a lot of cap, and taking credit for what Tiff did, watch.

Nikkas like DF is ungrateful, and doesn't deserve no free ride to the end over people who actually played the game. He's put in ZERO work outside of leading Britini away from the CO. This guy had the nerve to say Azah was riding his coattails :dahell:

I swear if i was Tiff i'd be like fukk X, and DF. I know ya'll been plotting against me (she really does know this btw smh). What i look like cutting my last shield in the game:heh: Oh, i told Alyssa everything. She say's fukk you to X, and you don't have her vote:pacspit:

To be clear i don't hate X, DF, or Azah but they've been instant feed switch lately they've been getting me so frustrated.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
THIS!

I respect the game move. Being the last CO member to keep their person can sort of be an advantage. But he's doing it because he's a simp. He'll never admit it either. All this Tiff is the most selfish in the CO talk by X, and DF be getting me kind of hot. She easily sacrificed the most (which is dumb imo but still). This nikka DF keeps saying he made the CO, and shyt like that :mindblown: Nikkas finale speech's finna be a lot of cap, and taking credit for what Tiff did, watch.

Nikkas like DF is ungrateful, and doesn't deserve no free ride to the end over people who actually played the game. He's put in ZERO work outside of leading Britini away from the CO. This guy had the nerve to say Azah was riding his coattails :dahell:

I swear if i was Tiff i'd be like fukk X, and DF. I know ya'll been plotting against me (she really does know this btw smh). What i look like cutting my last shield in the game:heh: Oh, i told Alyssa everything. She say's fukk you to X, and you don't have her vote:pacspit:

To be clear i don't hate X, DF, or Azah but they've been instant feed switch lately they've been getting me so frustrated.

Yeah, if I was Tiff I'd definitely put up DF as the replacement nom. DF is useless, yet has more delusions than anyone in the house

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
THIS!

I just don’t see how DF can complain about anyone when he’s usually out first in any competition. He literally piggy-backed his way to jury. Azah at least tries but she’s in the same boat too. Hannah is playing the game tho, and I respect it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X is a disappointment.
I like Xavier, but he is a RGIII level cornball brother. It's pathetic. These dudes be willing to risk it all for basic White/exotical ass.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I feel them for being mad at Tiffany. If everyone agrees the target is Claire then don't win the HOH knowing Claire is your partner. Can't be worried about winning the gamewith jury points if you piss off everyone who will still be in the house.