Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Ky's evolution into the villain of the show is hilarious :skip:

I had the feeds on all day while I was working. Kinda sad to see how the entire house was socializing but he was isolated from everyone

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ky's evolution into the villain of the show is hilarious :skip:

I had the feeds on all day while I was working. Kinda sad to see how the entire house was socializing but he was isolated from everyone

He had HOHitis this whole week so far for sure. His conversations with other hg are unbearable for those in the house, and us watching but it's really not his fault. Him having ADHD is not helping him, and sometimes he comes off as condescending.

I think he gets evicted next Thursday during the double/triple eviction.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The only problem wit dis season is wayyy to mich ugly ppl. Like damn man.

I needa a sexi bayleigh 2 look at. I cnt stand 2 hear britni's voice. Sb jus looks lile shes ill. Claire if she dresses up n puts a tonne of make up on wld b ok. Otherwise she walks around the house lookin lile a wet dog.

Tiff and azah i luv ya sisters but compared to bay and davonne yall aint givim me nething 2 look at.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Man, that's some real talk.

One of my homegirls, who put me onto this show, hates this season.
She won't say, but it's because of the Cookout.
But she's one of those "I don't see racism unless it's the KKK" types and is married to a white dude.
When I pointed out how on every season I've watched (5), a black person was put up and kicked out immediately and how there was blatant racism from white HGs and favoritism from production (I'm a producer/editor) going on, she scoffed and made excuses.

I heard BB Facebook is on fire and the white folks on there are irate.
I been watching BB since it came out. Black people watch this show too, they gotta deal with it for a year. They were never conflicted when got us up outta there.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I been watching BB since it came out. Black people watch this show too, they gotta deal with it for a year. They were never conflicted when got us up outta there.

Same, been watching from season 1 when fans got to vote. Joke ting is ppl upset now bout racism, and the CO. The real test will be the finals. Say 1 member of the CO makes finals and vs a cac and the cac wins then watch da outrage.

Wit all the overt racist shyt and comments that has happened overt the yrs. All the power house alliances that has excluded black folk shyt. I still think the biggest racist slap in face that isnt mentioned as much and is the real tru display of ultimate racism was season 3. When Danielle Reyes didn't win. If will was the king of bb danielle was the queen. She invented many of the tactics ised still today and secret alliances.

But the cacs cldnt vote for her to win. Biggist racist shyt. She skooled every1 but as a whole the whites wldnt vote for her 2 win. Thats worse than an accidental or slip comment. That is majority of whites planning n voting not to bless da queen. Shame. 9-1 she lost da vote. Wtf

For ppl who only have watched modern bb it wld be the equivalent of derrick not winning in da end. And his expert game play nt being recognized and him losing the final vote 9-1.

This is why i respect Tiffany, she dont give a fukk bout CO for jury or this or that. She knows they need 2 blacks in finals to mk a real statement.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
People still watch this shyt? I think the last one I seen was in 2010

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ain't been posting in this thread but I'm loving all the white tears from reddit and facebook regarding The CO

I'm not even sure if there's one particular black person I'm rooting for this season, but I just need one of those six to win.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This season has shown that black people are too emotional for this game, and none of them want to ditch their side alliance (white person) for their main alliance. You’re supposed to trust that your alliance will keep you safe.

X is the most level headed person in the house, but even he was ridiculous talking about wanting his daughter to look exotic.

Kyland wanting to keep SB around FOR WHAT? A connection to a woman you met a couple weeks ago who is dating a woman, and is useless in the game
lets be honest, besides Tiffany and maaaybe X, most of these black folks are white washed this season. the people who they talk to outside the alliance are who they click with in real life. If it wasn't for the backlash they know they will receive from black twitter, some of these members would have snitched out the alliance already to their white nonblack allies.

Daps
lets be honest, besides Tiffany and maaaybe X, most of these black folks are white washed this season. the people who they talk to outside the alliance are who they click with in real life. If it wasn't for the backlash they know they will receive from black twitter, some of these members would have snitched out the alliance already to their white nonblack allies.

Both of them have said questionable things

X telling Alyssa he wants his daughters to look exotic, and saying his ex looks like Holly from BB21. Tiffany telling Claire she’s not here for a woke agenda

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Both of them have said questionable things

X telling Alyssa he wants his daughters to look exotic, and saying his ex looks like Holly from BB21. Tiffany telling Claire she’s not here for a woke agenda

The way X is constantly simping over Alyssa :dead:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ky's mind runs at 100 miles an hour man

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
The way X is constantly simping over Alyssa :dead:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ky's mind runs at 100 miles an hour man
X will not leave the poor girl’s sight.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Claire & Derek X has been hanging out A LOT these past couple of days. They're the new power/smart duo to look out for. They joked about it being an all black alliance with Tiff. If they only knew:pachaha:If it does get revealed though. They will be the ones who figured it out. I think Alyssa been knew but just brushed it off weeks ago.

Claire, Derek X, and now Alyssa may be down to flip the vote for Brit to stay, and DF to go. If they start pushing for it. Hannah & Tiff would most likely attempt to shut it down. Them attempting to shut it down would 100% sketch Claire, Derek X, and Alyssa out. They would literally be like :jbhmm:

Could make the rest of this week very interesting. They just need to begin to execute their plan.