Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This shyt getn kinda boring bruh…
This week was in fact boring (this is why i didn't want Ky, or X to win HOH). But every season has boring weeks. The direction the game is heading in imo seems determined already, but it also has potential to get crazy if the CO is exposed, and DX/Claire/Alyssa alternate HOH's. I want two black people at final 2 but not the steamroll way. A lot of people are counting this season out, but it's a marathon not a sprint. They're having a halfway party rn. There's still so much game to be played.

EDIT: I hope the next HOH comp isn't slip & slide. X would have a great chance at winning that (X is the most boring hg, but his gameplay is solid/i respect it). I also hope the roulette twist doesn't make the steamroll worse. These dumb twist always fail and just helps the steamroll even more. But if DX/Claire wins HOH this week will be good.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I missed some of it but Derek F & Tiff got in an argument just now (like a 5.5/10 by BB standards). Tiff was sitting down telling him off, and DF was saying how he's a hood nikka and that's why he act the way he acts. Claire heard them and called over DX, and Hannah. They eavesdropped for about 30 seconds then Hannah shut it down just like X would (smart on her behalf/frustrating as a viewer). Not sure how much Claire really heard (most likely nothing about the CO), and i'm not sure what will come of it all.

Tiff and DF hugged it out then went about their business afterwards but DF said to Azah at 6 he's definitely cutting Tiff. Hannah told Tiff they'll talk about the argument tomorrow so we don't know how Tiff feels about it yet.

I'm about to rewind after Tiff & Claire talk to see what caused all this (thank God for BBViewer).

Edit: Random but, i don't know if ya'll seen Ky talk on the feeds or not. But i swear him talking to anyone is unbearable. Breh is an instant camera switch when he's speaking to someone. He talks in circles for entire hours at times. Also, Claire might have slightly givin up on the push to flip the vote.:stopitslime:Claire, you're going to have to make moves at some point. Throwin/losing comps, and having a game that mostly relies on Tiff is not going to get you $750,000.

Last edited:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I try not to be too hard on Ky because I believe he takes medications, and the lack of sleep he gets makes his rambling worse, lol

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Big d needs to stay. Why get rid of sum1 who is no threat to win hoh or veto. Hes jus a layup. Key wit him is u need 2 learn how to control that fool

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I like the Cookout and their purpose, but it’s making the show boring and predictable.
I don’t like SB, but I’m kinda pulling for her to get HOH this week just to shake shyt up maybe

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the Cookout and their purpose, but it’s making the show boring and predictable.
I don’t like SB, but I’m kinda pulling for her to get HOH this week just to shake shyt up maybe

This is generally how the show has been played for this past decade now. Personally, it's not entertaining tv, but if all the other factions did it, then I'm not going to raise a fuss about Cookout doing the same thing. It's up to production to come up with new ways to hinder and discourage major alliances like this to make the show more entertaining and they have yet to succeed in doing so.

and honestly The CO is on the cusp of being exposed right now, it's practically inevitable at this point.

This will probably be the one and only season a Black person would have a chance to win because with their middle america fanbase being angry and dissatisfied with how this season is going I can see them going right back to their old casting style. White and non-Black contestant also will start suspecting and targeting the Black players even more now lol.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is generally how the show has been played for this past decade now. Personally, it's not entertaining tv, but if all the other factions did it, then I'm not going to raise a fuss about Cookout doing the same thing. It's up to production to come up with new ways to hinder and discourage major alliances like this to make the show more entertaining and they have yet to succeed in doing so.

and honestly The CO is on the cusp of being exposed right now, it's practically inevitable at this point.

This will probably be the one and only season a Black person would have a chance to win because with their middle america fanbase being angry and dissatisfied with how this season is going I can see them going right back to their old casting style. White and non-Black contestant also will start suspecting and targeting the Black players even more now lol.
It's not like someone Black had a chance to win before. This is the usual, just the tide has turned