Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I told people during that season that nothing would happen to Aaryn because shes blonde, blue eyed, young and conventionally attractive, wealthy family, not to mention she lived in Texas where most people probably agrees with her. There was absolutely no way she was taking a L.

Some of cancel culture feminists that are also BB fans tried to rationalize Aaryn's "punishment" as having to go back to Texas and become a soccer mom instead of becoming a reality TV star. I'm like whatever makes you feel good about the situation.
Going back from BB2, BB 19 was the last season I kept with BB from start to finish. I only watched the finale of BB 20 to just see Tyler lose and I didn’t watch BB 21 and BB 22 at all.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah derek f being nominated maybe for dumbest cast member ever.

1 u a celebrities son joe fraiser.

2 ur reppin for ur gay community

3 its clearly a blm season and cook out strong

Yet ur the dummy calling a black woman bytch n mentioning burning weaves n shyt. Like how stuoid n dumb r u man. Jeez u do remembee theres cameras and cancel culture coming for u after for hating on a black mother poor joe frazier must b saying that aint my son
Yeah, he’s overdoing it with the “b*tch” word. Dude is still a man, at the end of the day.

They’re saying Kyland hasn’t showered in two days. I’m trying to rock with my guy but every day now, seems he’s even more corny and weird than the day before. Makes it hard to root for him.

Daps
This season has shown that black people are too emotional for this game, and none of them want to ditch their side alliance (white person) for their main alliance. You’re supposed to trust that your alliance will keep you safe.

X is the most level headed person in the house, but even he was ridiculous talking about wanting his daughter to look exotic.

Kyland wanting to keep SB around FOR WHAT? A connection to a woman you met a couple weeks ago who is dating a woman, and is useless in the game

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This season has shown that black people are too emotional for this game, and none of them want to ditch their side alliance (white person) for their main alliance. You’re supposed to trust that your alliance will keep you safe.

X is the most level headed person in the house, but even he was ridiculous talking about wanting his daughter to look exotic.

Kyland wanting to keep SB around FOR WHAT? A connection to a woman you met a couple weeks ago who is dating a woman, and is useless in the game

And that's da difference n problem wit black folk, we give too many fukks.

White ppl be evil aa fukk n dont care. Like tyler lookin ppl dead in they face n lying and kickin em out da housem no tears no nuthin.

Black folk crying n fightinf over britni jus gpin up as a pawn. Derek f ready 2 fight ppl jua causw tiffany wants to talk game wit britni. Ita BB every1 gom a talk game bro. Get da fukk over it. So wha now if ne1 wants to tlk w brit they must get ur ok?

Watch when ur ass is on da line she throws a veto n dont save u when it counts. And she wont givd two shyts bout it.

Dia reminda me of bayleigh and Tyler and kaycee. Bayleigh thinlin cous we tlk we down r eaxh other while they jus playin da game.

Daps
White ppl be evil aa fukk n dont care. Like tyler lookin ppl dead in they face n lying and kickin em out da housem no tears no nuthin.

Exactly. Level 6 stuck with their people, didn’t talk real game with anyone but their group, and still socialized with the rest of the house. Then Tyler acted like he changed, and played the same exact game on all stars. The only thing that threw him off was Kaycee and Josh getting Covid, because they would have teamed up with him, and Memphis, and Christmas, and Janelle, and Kaysar. It would have been a whole different game.

Hell, look at Kaysar. He was one of the most compassionate, intelligent people to play, but he never allowed his emotions to affect his gameplay. He got out before jury all three times just based on everyone else’s fear.

Daps
Veto

Alyssa and Kyland have a veto

Alyssa won OTEV, Ky won the high roller veto. Both plan on taking down Claire. Apparently, he let Alyssa win.

:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Exactly. Level 6 stuck with their people, didn’t talk real game with anyone but their group, and still socialized with the rest of the house. Then Tyler acted like he changed, and played the same exact game on all stars. The only thing that threw him off was Kaycee and Josh getting Covid, because they would have teamed up with him, and Memphis, and Christmas, and Janelle, and Kaysar. It would have been a whole different game.

Hell, look at Kaysar. He was one of the most compassionate, intelligent people to play, but he never allowed his emotions to affect his gameplay. He got out before jury all three times just based on everyone else’s fear.

Kaysar lost da 1st time cous of his compassion. He came back into the gm and gave the hoh to his numb1 enemey believing they cld make amends and work together amd she voted his ass rite back oit

Daps
Kaysar lost da 1st time cous of his compassion. He came back into the gm and gave the hoh to his numb1 enemey believing they cld make amends and work together amd she voted his ass rite back oit

Yeah, I forgot he took his finger off the button after America voted him back in. That was the first year I watched the feeds.