Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Claire & Derek X has been hanging out A LOT these past couple of days. They're the new power/smart duo to look out for. They joked about it being an all black alliance with Tiff. If they only knew:pachaha:If it does get revealed though. They will be the ones who figured it out. I think Alyssa been knew but just brushed it off weeks ago.

Claire, Derek X, and now Alyssa may be down to flip the vote for Brit to stay, and DF to go. If they start pushing for it. Hannah & Tiff would most likely attempt to shut it down. Them attempting to shut it down would 100% sketch Claire, Derek X, and Alyssa out. They would literally be like :jbhmm:

Could make the rest of this week very interesting. They just need to begin to execute their plan.
Ky would break the tie.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Lol, I don’t think Tiff has said it (or I could’ve missed it) but you can tell she likes X. Hell, that may be why she and Azah don’t get along.

:yeshrug:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Taken from reddit (comments) but this is what's up right now.

Ky has put Tiff and Hannah in a bad spot saying he’s okay with whatever happens (with the vote). Claire and DX are basically saying they’re 100% on wanting Brit to stay now. Meanwhile Tiff and Hannah are basically silent as DX and Claire are pitching this because they don’t have anything to push back on right now because the points Brit and Claire/DX have made are logical from their point of view.

It's too much of a logical argument to deny and Kyland kind of screwed Hannah and Tiffany by telling Derex he would agree to the five of them voting thinking Tiff and Hannah would be able to come up with a reason to vote to keep Big D that didn’t expose the Cookout.

A tie and Ky evicting Brit might raise eyebrows

Wouldn't hold my breath, but the next two days could be big. Not even depending on who's getting evicted, but depending on how strong this push will be, and after it failing, the explanations that follows it.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Ky's hoh for this week was an absolute waste.

Brit would have been the best pawn to keep around till the last seven with all the CO members in tact.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ky's hoh for this week was an absolute waste.

Brit would have been the best pawn to keep around till the last seven with all the CO members in tact.

Keeping all the CO intact up to that point is just not a good strategy. Is better for Hannah game to keep Derek X, and it is better for Tiff to keep Claire. You can't be so loyal to an alliance that is blinding you from the end-goal. The CO did what it had to do..it got them far enough, they now have to think about slimming down.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Derek F needs to be sacrificed. He's useless anyway.

Breh, this is the first season of this show I've ever watched in my life, I have no real context for what makes someone good or bad at the game, and even I know this motherfukker needs to go ASAP.

Just an ol' big for nothing ass motherfukker. Hasn't done or won shyt, but out here trying to strongarm people over another person who is annoying as shyt and will rarely win a competition. Took them until last week to finally find some footage to include in an episode where he wasn't laying down.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Keeping all the CO intact up to that point is just not a good strategy. Is better for Hannah game to keep Derek X, and it is better for Tiff to keep Claire. You can't be so loyal to an alliance that is blinding you from the end-goal. The CO did what it had to do..it got them far enough, they now have to think about slimming down.
The whole purpose of the cook out was to have a person of African descent win big brother.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately, I don't think the CO will last past the next week :francis:

Especially if the wrong person wins HOH

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I want TC to breakup; It'd be more interesting with their "+1s" instead. Plus I really want Big D and Azah gone.