Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Christian took it well. Like y'all said, he would have won it any other year

Christian and Alyssa is the only showmance right?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It’s a power from America

They’re predicting Alyssa, because Jessica got it after Cody left, and Bay got it after Swaggy left, but I don’t think the fans like Alyssa and Christian as a couple that much. I think it will be Tiff.
I missed the part where Julie explained it. But any fan vote to help a houseguest right now, DX 100% wins.

It boils down to Reddit vs Twitter vs Casuals. I think DX has love from all three to a certain extent.

EDIT:
E8ogNKzUYAYHEkZ

I predict DX, Hannah, Tiff (or Alyssa because of casuals)

I want it to be Claire, Tiff/Hannah and DX. If 2 of the top 3 is not in the CO. Tiff may finally let the CO go, and play her own damn game.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We aint never gonna make it. :mjcry:

Man, I didn't really notice Hannah until this week. She was looking right in those 80's shorts.

Also, on Wednesday, have they ever not shown who was being put up on the block after veto at the end of the show? They really miked the hell out of it this week.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Some quotes from Tiff, and X from tonight.

Xavier to himself- Get it together. It had to be done. You are not just playing for yourself, you are playing for Danielle, you are playing for David, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Swaggy. You are playing for all of those people who wished they were in the situation you are in.

Tiff 5 minutes later talking to X: I'm afraid I'm gonna leave this house and all I'm gonna have is the 6...cause Idk how they're gonna feel like....she could have her own game.....

Tiffany about the others like Claire finding out about the Cookout: I don't want them to get home and be like we never had a chance.

Tiffany "I know we're doing the right thing, but I don't know if we're playing the game right."

Tiffany: I don't even know if I'm playing the game right.
Xavier: Truthfully every season there's a big dominant alliance.
Tiffany: That's very true, but if they did what we did, and we were at home watching, we would have an issue.
Xavier: If they did what we did, it's something that literally happens every season.

Tiffany: I really fukkin love Claire. I love Baby D. Some of the people outside the 6 I feel closer to than the 6, and my game would be totally different. But I still think through what our mission is, when they watch it back, they will understand that it wasn't malicious.

X: We're doing something that may never be able to happen again based on how it's perceived.
Tiff: Very true

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some quotes from Tiff, and X from tonight.

Xavier to himself- Get it together. It had to be done. You are not just playing for yourself, you are playing for Danielle, you are playing for David, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Swaggy. You are playing for all of those people who wished they were in the situation you are in.

Tiff 5 minutes later talking to X: I'm afraid I'm gonna leave this house and all I'm gonna have is the 6...cause Idk how they're gonna feel like....she could have her own game.....

Tiffany about the others like Claire finding out about the Cookout: I don't want them to get home and be like we never had a chance.

Tiffany "I know we're doing the right thing, but I don't know if we're playing the game right."

Tiffany: I don't even know if I'm playing the game right.
Xavier: Truthfully every season there's a big dominant alliance.
Tiffany: That's very true, but if they did what we did, and we were at home watching, we would have an issue.
Xavier: If they did what we did, it's something that literally happens every season.

Tiffany: I really fukkin love Claire. I love Baby D. Some of the people outside the 6 I feel closer to than the 6, and my game would be totally different. But I still think through what our mission is, when they watch it back, they will understand that it wasn't malicious.

X: We're doing something that may never be able to happen again based on how it's perceived.
Tiff: Very true
Man, that's some real talk.

One of my homegirls, who put me onto this show, hates this season.
She won't say, but it's because of the Cookout.
But she's one of those "I don't see racism unless it's the KKK" types and is married to a white dude.
When I pointed out how on every season I've watched (5), a black person was put up and kicked out immediately and how there was blatant racism from white HGs and favoritism from production (I'm a producer/editor) going on, she scoffed and made excuses.

I heard BB Facebook is on fire and the white folks on there are irate.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If i'm being honest. There's no way the CO doesn't get found out by the time it's veto renoms on Monday.

Thing won't add up to the non CO members even after noms tomorrow. But if someone (non CO) comes off the block, and another non CO person goes up. They really will be sketched if they weren't already.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that's some real talk.

One of my homegirls, who put me onto this show, hates this season.
She won't say, but it's because of the Cookout.
But she's one of those "I don't see racism unless it's the KKK" types and is married to a white dude.
When I pointed out how on every season I've watched (5), a black person was put up and kicked out immediately and how there was blatant racism from white HGs and favoritism from production (I'm a producer/editor) going on, she scoffed and made excuses.

I heard BB Facebook is on fire and the white folks on there are irate.

Sounds like your homegirl is pretty White identified, no offense.

and they should be. They should realize this how Black folks felt for years upon years, but they won't.

Racists were so smug and giddy to tell people that Black people were not that intelligent to play and succeed at the game.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like your homegirl is pretty White identified, no offense.

and they should be. They should realize this how Black folks felt for years upon years, but they won't.

Racists were so smug and giddy to tell people that Black people were not that intelligent to play and succeed at the game.
Haha, you think? :skip:

Wow, I didn't know white fans were telling black fans shyt like this for years. Although, the brotha on this channel was pointing out that historically the show and its fans have been on some racist shyt since for a while.

But yea, I was almost about to drop this shyt after the few seasons I've been watched because the passive and blatant racism was too much.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Haha, you think? :skip:

Wow, I didn't know white fans were telling black fans shyt like this for years. Although, the brotha on this channel was pointing out that historically the show and its fans have been on some racist shyt since for a while.

But yea, I was almost about to drop this shyt after the few seasons I've been watched because the passive and blatant racism was too much.

It's crazy, i learned about Big Brother after season 15 (before BB16) from the coli. There was a thread (i don't think it was this one: Big Brother 15 Racist Comments causes controversy (c00ns will love this thread)) about the racism from that season. I couldn't believe the white people had the balls to say half the shyt they said that season, AND they KNEW cameras was around. They CLEARLY didn't give af (Aaryn:ufdup:). Then after getting fired/called out for the racism. They tried to cry their way out of it, and blamed it on their own ignorance.

I hate the fact that without the racism that season. That thread on thecoli wouldn't had been created (i wouldn't have clicked on the official thread). I would never have heard of the show.

I've watched every season except the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Season 16 on i watched live. I've also watched all of OTT, CBB, and BBCan (4-8) live.
Season 15 & 21 (honestly only one person was truly racist i believe, the majority weren't saint though) was the most racist seasons. 15 has a disclaimer some episodes the racism was so bad.