Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Daps
It's crazy, i learned about Big Brother after season 15 (before BB16) from the coli. There was a thread (i don't think it was this one: Big Brother 15 Racist Comments causes controversy (c00ns will love this thread)) about the racism from that season. I couldn't believe the white people had the balls to say half the shyt they said that season, AND they KNEW cameras was around. They CLEARLY didn't give af (Aaryn:ufdup:). Then after getting fired/called out for the racism. They tried to cry their way out of it, and blamed it on their own ignorance.

I hate the fact that without the racism that season. That thread on thecoli wouldn't had been created (i wouldn't have clicked on the official thread). I would never have heard of the show.

I've watched every season except the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Season 16 on i watched live. I've also watched all of OTT, CBB, and BBCan (4-8) live.
Season 15 & 21 (honestly only one person was truly racist i believe, the majority weren't saint though) was the most racist seasons. 15 has a disclaimer some episodes the racism was so bad.

Not gonna lie, I watched Candace and Howard crying in the have not room about the racism, and I shed a tear.

The way those girls treated Candace was despicable. And now, people have forgiven Aaryn, and said she changed. That bytch didn’t change. She got smart enough to know saying those things publicly looks bad, and affects her money. The things those girls were saying are how white people talk when we aren’t around. The cameras were there, but these people forget we can see and hear them. Gina Marie and Amanda still have BB fans, and Gina Marie makes appearances.

So I don’t want to hear shyt from anyone claiming the CO is racist. They did what they needed to do.

Daps
We aint never gonna make it. :mjcry:

Man, I didn't really notice Hannah until this week. She was looking right in those 80's shorts.

Also, on Wednesday, have they ever not shown who was being put up on the block after veto at the end of the show? They really miked the hell out of it this week.

This is the first time all the white men are out before jury. They had to give him a proper funeral. Allison Grodner loves his type. Production puts ideas in houseguests heads when an athlete white man is in danger of going home.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's too bad 15 was so racist; there were some stars in that cast. I would have loved to see Candice and Elissa play again, even Howard and Helen. Amanda would've been a fine returnee too, but she just had to be racist. I get why the show wants to erase 15 from its canon, but there were some gems mixed with all the mess.

As for Aaryn, she's proof cancel culture ain't real. She's managed to have a successful youtube career despite her past. If people are canceled, it's the Chrisette Micheles. Not the Aaryns.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Derek F told Ky he'd rather go up as a pawn than Brit. Noms might be him & Alyssa. Alyssa is the target...We'll see if these noms will stick. I think they'll get cold feet.
Alyssa is the target? X cool with that?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
It's crazy, i learned about Big Brother after season 15 (before BB16) from the coli. There was a thread (i don't think it was this one: Big Brother 15 Racist Comments causes controversy (c00ns will love this thread)) about the racism from that season. I couldn't believe the white people had the balls to say half the shyt they said that season, AND they KNEW cameras was around. They CLEARLY didn't give af (Aaryn:ufdup:). Then after getting fired/called out for the racism. They tried to cry their way out of it, and blamed it on their own ignorance.

I hate the fact that without the racism that season. That thread on thecoli wouldn't had been created (i wouldn't have clicked on the official thread). I would never have heard of the show.

I've watched every season except the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Season 16 on i watched live. I've also watched all of OTT, CBB, and BBCan (4-8) live.
Season 15 & 21 (honestly only one person was truly racist i believe, the majority weren't saint though) was the most racist seasons. 15 has a disclaimer some episodes the racism was so bad.
This is an unpopular opinion but I actually like 21. I've been watching along with this season, and it has been way better than 19, 20, and 22. I have not gotten overtly racist vibes from any of the HGs, however Jack has done and said some questionable things. Even with Kemi, I don't consider his actions racist, per se, but since she was the only Black woman in the house, it can read like that; regardless, I don't like the guy. BB15 can kick rocks. I watched the Aaryn/Candice argument live on the feeds and remember getting a little emotional during it. That was a tough scene to watch, and made it even harder to finish the season. That season was so controversial that a lot of the HGs have either faded into obscurity or have denounced it completely. McCrae has done a few interviews saying how much that season was an absolute train-wreck.

Last edited:
Daps
It's too bad 15 was so racist; there were some stars in that cast. I would have loved to see Candice and Elissa play again, even Howard and Helen. Amanda would've been a fine returnee too, but she just had to be racist. I get why the show wants to erase 15 from its canon, but there were some gems mixed with all the mess.

As for Aaryn, she's proof cancel culture ain't real. She's managed to have a successful youtube career despite her past. If people are canceled, it's the Chrisette Micheles. Not the Aaryns.

Mccrae would be a decent returnee as well, but I think they want to act like that season never happened.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I told people during that season that nothing would happen to Aaryn because shes blonde, blue eyed, young and conventionally attractive, wealthy family, not to mention she lived in Texas where most people probably agrees with her. There was absolutely no way she was taking a L.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is an unpopular opinion but I actually like 21. I've been watching along with this season, and it has been way better than 19, 20, and 22. I have not gotten overtly racist vibes from any of the HGs, however Jack has done and said some questionable things. Even with Kemi, I don't consider his actions racist, per se, but since she was the only Black woman in the house, it can read like that; regardless, I don't like the guy. BB15 can kick rocks. I watched the Aaryn/Candice argument live on the feeds and remember getting a little emotional during it. That was a tough scene to watch, and made it even harder to finish the season. That season was so controversial that a lot of the HGs have either faded into obscurity or have denounced it completely. McCrae has done a few interviews saying how much that season was an absolute train-wreck.

I've always thought BB21's second half was amazing. It's the first half that really brings it down. The first 4 weeks were godawful, but when Jessica won HoH, the season really took off and became exciting tv. Jackson winning also ended the season on a sour note.

BB20 & BB21 are on the same boat as far as I'm concerned. Both seasons are uneven as hell (20's first half was amazing, so chaotic and entertaining, but after Bay left, the season flat-lined).

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Its funny how mr hohitis frenchie was initially on point.

He sd votta watch out of DX, and dude is a comp beast wit a smart partner in hannan.

He sd christian alyssa showmance n they a sho mance.

He sd get rid of the meat heads and all the white males gone.

He had ky to go up and wanted out too n got talked off and ky on hoh number 2.

He initially wanted brent out too, till brent shoomzed em and house got rid of brent after.

Just shows its 1 thing to be able to read the gm and ppl and a completely diff thing to olay the gm and know how to play ppl.

Most od the ppl the turned their back on frenchie have all gotten played and kicked out afterwards

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Oh yeah derek f being nominated maybe for dumbest cast member ever.

1 u a celebrities son joe fraiser.

2 ur reppin for ur gay community

3 its clearly a blm season and cook out strong

Yet ur the dummy calling a black woman bytch n mentioning burning weaves n shyt. Like how stuoid n dumb r u man. Jeez u do remembee theres cameras and cancel culture coming for u after for hating on a black mother poor joe frazier must b saying that aint my son