Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Carla Claire kept it 100 with Christian. Told him he's going home. Christian took it like a champ. I respect that he didn't roll over and die like Whitney. He tried so hard to flip the vote but there's more going on, that's out of his control that he isn't even aware of.

Christian: "Every single white dude is gone. Every single person who left was white. There will be three white people left. No white males. Very diverse season...which i'm sure is being received very well. which is good."

Christian always been a cool, humble dude. He had to go though. He's too big of a threat, and him and Alyssa can't both be in jury. You put breh in any other season he could win. He was a recruit for Love Island but was decent at BB.

Vote could still flip with these indecisive hg, but i doubt it at this point.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Christian is planning.... A HOUSE MEETING TONIGHT!:banderas:

It's going down if X doesn't shoot it down. I predict a MAJOR blowup, Nuclear.

EDIT: X is shooting it down :stopitslime:

But him shutting it down is better for him. Derrick BB16 use to do that.

Last edited:
Daps
Carla Claire kept it 100 with Christian. Told him he's going home. Christian took it like a champ. I respect that he didn't roll over and die like Whitney. He tried so hard to flip the vote but there's more going on, that's out of his control that he isn't even aware of.

Christian: "Every single white dude is gone. Every single person who left was white. There will be three white people left. No white males. Very diverse season...which i'm sure is being received very well. which is good."

Christian always been a cool, humble dude. He had to go though. He's too big of a threat, and him and Alyssa can't both be in jury. You put breh in any other season he could win. He was a recruit for Love Island but was decent at BB.

He acts like he doesn’t know the athletic white men haven’t sailed through this game. He knew he’d be a threat going in.

ETA: I think the producers created the team twist because they knew the white people would automatically ban together with so many minorities in the cast, and they didn’t want to look racist again.

PLUS, Derek F, Kyland, and X have majority white friends, and date non black people, so they knew what they’re doing with casting. The cookout was a pleasant surprise, but they already talk about getting rid of each other before everyone else is out. The key aspect of an alliance is NOT turning on your alliance unless two of your members are on the block on eviction night.

Look how Level 6 conducted themselves. They got rid of Rachel when they had to, and got rid of Brett during the double because Brett was scheming with JC.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I ventured into a couple message boards for the first time this season and the white folks are pissed off about The Cookout.
So much complaining abut how racist it is and how none of the prior seasons alliances were based on race yet they conveniently ignore that 99.9% of BB alliances have been completely made up of white people and that black folk are rarely even approached about joining.

Daps
I ventured into a couple message boards for the first time this season and the white folks are pissed off about The Cookout.
So much complaining abut how racist it is and how none of the prior seasons alliances were based on race yet they conveniently ignore that 99.9% of BB alliances have been completely made up of white people and that black folk are rarely even approached about joining.

For them, they just know to work with each other. So they see white people in an alliance, and claim those people just happened to get together. We, however, have to tell each other we’re working together.

But you know if the black people just happened to work together, they would notice, and not treat it as, those people just happened to be in an alliance.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Christian was tryna get some from Alyssa last night and got turned down
:mjlol:

He wants to be bf/gf after the show but she said no

wtf??? I think he hit a week ago tho…she said she was gona put taken in her bio

she freaking out bcuz she knows america n her fam knows that she needs men to make moves n he bout to get booted

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
It's a never-ending cycle. These people are caught up on TC explicitly saying they're together because they're Black. Thing is, same thing would happen even if they never stated it; and to my knowledge, only Big D and Tiff have verbally said the "because we're Black" thing, I could be wrong tho.
--
Speaking of TC, I'm starting to dislike Ky. His obsession with SB (and I guess hers to him) is weird. Plus dude is starting to come off as corny, idk.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tonight’s episode should be great. They won’t show everything in the edited parts but still.

Claire, Tiff, or Hannah for HOH

Britini HOH for tolerable fukkery (she’d probably threaten to quit the game because she can’t handle it)

Derek F or Azah would be maximum fukkery, while I don’t respect their game’s, an HOH from either would be entertaining.

Basically anybody but X (or maybe even Ky) for HOH. After all the buildup from last week. I want fukkery this week.