Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Daps
Lookswise :lolbron:

But you could do gameplay wise if you want

Alyssa, Hannah, and Azah are attractive, but none of them are super impressive. Whit was beautiful, but her body wasn’t appealing to me.

:yeshrug:

Britini is tying with Nakomis as the most unattractive female houseguest of all time.

:hhh:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Lookswise :lolbron:

But you could do gameplay wise if you want

Lookwise: Alyssa, Hannah, Tiff, Claire, Azah, SB, Britini

Pre-season i thought Alyssa was clearly the baddest. But i feel like like the cast pics didn't do the other woman justice. Alyssa, and Hannah are interchangeable. Tiff looks AMAZING at 41 years old. There's something about Claire tall ass that does it for me. Azah is stunning, and SB is pretty in a girl next door type way. I wouldn't say Britini is bad looking but she's at the bottom of this cast.

Whitney is #1 but since she's out i didn't include her. I may be bias because of that booty though ngl :russ:

Gamewise: Tiff, Claire, Hannah (she's in a better position than Claire because of the CO), SB, Alyssa, Britini, Azah

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Lookwise: Alyssa, Hannah, Tiff, Claire, Azah, SB, Britini

Pre-season i thought Alyssa was clearly the baddest. But i feel like like the cast pics didn't do the other woman justice. Alyssa, and Hannah are interchangeable. Tiff looks AMAZING at 41 years old. There's something about Claire tall ass that does it for me. Azah is stunning, and SB is pretty in a girl next door type way. I wouldn't say Britini is bad looking but she's at the bottom of this cast.

Whitney is #1 but since she's out i didn't include her. I may be bias because of that booty though ngl :russ:

Gamewise: Tiff, Claire, Hannah (she's in a better position than Claire because of the CO), SB, Alyssa, Britini, Azah

I can't front, Claire is my personal favorite :lolbron:

But yeah, Tiff is the best player imo(male or female) in the house right now

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can we get a player ranking? Who is currently the best player? And who is in the best position?
This game the last 24 hours has been :mindblown: So many things are happening, and changing at the same time in different rooms on the feeds. It's getting hard to keep up.

Best player is still Tiff imo. But after this week she might have a chink in the armor. X is a close 2nd. Hannah 3rd (could be 2nd position-wise). DX moved up imo to 4th, but if Christian stays, DX moves down in rank. After that idk, Ky maybe. I feel like people are forgetting about Alyssa a little. I think people should keep an eye on her, and don't sleep on her. She might have potential if Christian goes home.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
X, Tiff, DX, Claire, Hannah, Ky >>>>>> the others.

X is in the best position right now. Tiff was a close second but whatever happened tonight may affect her game.
Listening to rhap. They talk about ky like he has the potential to be the best but for some reason he has stopped playing for about 2 weeks now.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Listening to rhap. They talk about ky like he has the potential to be the best but for some reason he has stopped playing for about 2 weeks now.
Tiff basically told him to fallback. He took it too literal. Ky ain't positioned well at the game really. If Claire wins HOH he's in danger. Him being so close to SB screwed him. Everybody wants her (his closest ally) out. Ky is linking up more with DX, and Azah, but honestly those two are going to end up bringing his game down even further.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tiff basically told him to fallback. He took it too literal. Ky ain't positioned well at the game really. If Claire wins HOH he's in danger. Him being so close to SB screwed him. Everybody wants her (his closest ally) out. Ky is linking up more with DX, and Azah, but honestly those two are going to end up bringing his game down even further.

I want Claire to win the HOH next.