Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The CO need to cut of Azah and DF...you can't have emotional players like them or they'll bring you down. Tiff best chance is to work with Claire and Hannah, while keeping X and Kylan in arms reach

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
The cookout is really starting to show its weaknesses..I really hope they trimmer down.
Azah doesn't even want Hannah on the CO and there are trust issues. I really like Hannah, and she is more of a strategic player than Tiff is (Tiff game is a little too aggressive). It is the best for Hannah game for SB to go home this week and not Christian.
If a showmance makes jury they usually cast the same vote. In that regard it's bad gameplay for anyone to keep them both which could cost them the game.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If a showmance makes jury they usually cast the same vote. In that regard it's bad gameplay for anyone to keep them both which could cost them the game.

If SB goes then Kylan will be impacted and if Christian goes Allysa will, either way a showmance ends.

Christian is the bigger threat because he now knows all Blacks are working together that's what he told Brit.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It should be a no-brainer to get rid of Christian just because of how well he does in comps. SB can get got at a later date without nearly as much uncertainty because she isn't a lock to win HOH or veto like Christian is.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I fell asleep for all afternoon (probablly because last night's feeds kept me up). I woke up 10 minutes ago. SHYT IS GOING DOWN!!!
DX lowkey acting like he wants to fight Tiff :picard:

Classic BB, i expect the vote to flip 12 more times before tomorrow night.

Feeds is lit rn. All that buildup of pretending to like each other when they really hate each other is going to reach a breaking point soon.

EDIT: X is attempting to calm DF down, and putting out the CO civil war fire as always. Not sure if it'll work this time though.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
DF clearly doesn't even care who stays, or goes. He just wants smoke, and wants to spite Tiff. Problem is, you can't start playing the game week 5, then try to take down someone whose been playing the game since day 1, and built a shytload of relationships the whole 5 weeks. The fact that he can't destroy Tiff's game is killing him.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I haven't watched the feeds in a bit, but I expect the CO to blowup pretty soon

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
DF clearly doesn't even care who stays, or goes. He just wants smoke, and wants to spite Tiff. Problem is, you can't start playing the game week 5, then try to take down someone whose been playing the game since day 1, and built a shytload of relationships the whole 5 weeks. The fact that he can't destroy Tiff's game is killing him.
So fukking dumb.