Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tiffany is playing too damn hard and it's gonna bite her in the ass.
I see one of her alliances getting fed up with her and she ends up being backdoored. I hate it has to be her though because I liked how she was basically running the house for so long.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tiffany is playing too damn hard and it's gonna bite her in the ass.
I see one of her alliances getting fed up with her and she ends up being backdoored. I hate it has to be her though because I liked how she was basically running the house for so long.
yea, she's showing out too much, you gotta dial that mean girl attitude back, otherwise people aint wanna protect u

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I actually don’t know who is going home; I don’t believe TC will be unanimous with who they are voting out. What I think:

To evict SB: Hannah, DF, Azah (?), Brit, Alyssa
To evict Chris: Ky, X, Claire, Tiff

Azah is gonna be the deciding unless I’m missing info.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I actually don’t know who is going home; I don’t believe TC will be unanimous with who they are voting out. What I think:

To evict SB: Hannah, DF, Azah (?), Brit, Alyssa
To evict Chris: Ky, X, Claire, Tiff

Azah is gonna be the deciding unless I’m missing info.

Christian is going home. Tiff gave up on getting SB out this week, and said she will try again next week. She doesn't want to flip the vote because it would upset DX. Alyssa will be Christian's only vote to stay. Tiff said she might throw a sympathy vote because she does like Christian (happens to be her son's name to)

EDIT: Now i'm hearing Xavier might try to flip the vote to keep Christian (they have gotten even closer as have nots this week). Ironically Tiff won't let that happen because even though she's close to Christian. She won't allow X to have Christian as a number. Keeping Christian after this blindside helps his game. Tiff could afford to lose him.

EDIT Again: It's possible Tiff might be the swing vote. She'd evict Christian rn. SB will be a target next week anyway.

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The cookout is really starting to show its weaknesses..I really hope they trimmer down.
Azah doesn't even want Hannah on the CO and there are trust issues. I really like Hannah, and she is more of a strategic player than Tiff is (Tiff game is a little too aggressive). It is the best for Hannah game for SB to go home this week and not Christian.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The Jokers & Tiff kind of got into it over the vote (not a full fledge argument but still). The CO is the most bumping heads, foolproof alliance of all time lol. This week has been great imo. A lot going on concerning the vote. These people's minds (and gameplay) changes so frequently. I don't post even half the updates (and my opinion on them) because the game is steady changing (my post would be even longer than they already are lol). I can still see the vote going either way to be honest. The CO is practically done frfr. DF & Azah (moreso DF) can't take Tiff anymore.

While Tiff is great at the game (at least socially). She can also be pretty bad at the game (socially lol). Tiff is funny, and motherly, but can get personal, and downright mean girlish at times. I do think the longer some hg are in the house. The more controlling, obsessed, and aggressive they get at the game. It happens to the best of them in the BB house. Tiff's game is flawed despite her great position in the game.

That's why i always said in my previous post that she needs Claire in the game to keep her grounded. Because Claire deadass has kept Tiff from going crazy in that house at times. Tiff once said "I didn't come here to play with these people. I came here to play these people. There's a difference". She's going to end up playing herself if she doesn't ease up a bit. I'm rooting for her though.

Derek F talking to Brit (clearly talking about Tiff): I'm trying to keep the Philly in me. Because i can feel it. The hood in me is about to come out.
Brit: :dwillhuh:

:dead::dead:

Derek F wants to put Tiff up as a pawn. :mjlol:First of all he'd have to win a comp. Second of all, Tiff has DX, Claire, and at the very least the better half of the CO (even if Ky joined their side). Tiff wouldn't even sweat. That would literally backfire on him.:mjlol:

"The fukk this bish talking about?" - DF :mjlol:

Azah said the CO as a group is crackedt af:mjlol:

Azah also said about Tiff that she think's the house is getting to her, and pointed out Tiff's obsession with SB (I agree with her statements). She also thinks Tiff is lonely with no real allies in the house:why:Anyway on the other hand i can see why Tiff act a type of way with Azah, and DF. They are emotional players, who only makes bringing the CO to final 6 more difficult for the CO members who are carrying them (Tiff & X). They are the weakest link's in the CO. Entertaining, but gameplay-wise they wouldn't survive without the CO.

Now i hope Claire wins HOH and puts up DF next week. DF would think Tiff talked her into it. I assure you. That will blow the house the fukk up. It would go from friendliest hg/season to some Making Da Band type shyt real quick :russ:

Claire for HOH:hamster: An SB HOH would be cool to because DF would probably dry snitch Tiff talking shyt about her, and wanting her out the past two weeks. An Americas vote twist would cause even more fukkery (if the speculation's are true).

Last edited: