Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Late pass. So them revealing the " Royal Flush" pretty much shows it won't be nobody fighting to come back in the house, right?
No battlebacks this season (most likely, not even in jury). Julie said they're doing exactly what they did last season because if it worked during the height of the pandemic (last season). It should work this season (no live audience at all this season either). They don't attempt battlebacks now because the production crew during the pandemic is more shorthanded (they swap every two weeks), and it would be more work, less safe, covid testing in multiple/different location etc.

Also, the first two houseguest evicted were sent straight home (there were pics of them at the airport). They're back on social media to. Once they're out of the BB bubble they're out for good, unfortunately.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Claire is too underrated. This is why Tiff wants her out soon. I think Alyssa is catching on as well.

Crazy thing about the CO outside of X. They don't even really hang around each other like that. They just have that understanding not to vote each other out. That's what throwing her off (if she doesn't know already that is).

EDIT:
SB & Britini (It's SB's bday this week:francis:)
Derek X is saying Christian is the target (backdoor)

I bet SB wins veto. I just have a feeling.

So far this is basically a Tiff HOH (even though she'd be sending SB or Brit home instead of Christian), but she got people thinking Ky is the one pulling the strings. She's amazing at this game. DX doesn't even see it. These noms doesn't help his game.

Tiff is a master at extracting info from people to... Just wanted to let that be known (lol).

Claire made Tiff not trust Ky a week, and a half ago. Tiff weakened Ky by painting a target on SB. It inadvertently made the house not trust Ky. Which made Tiff:obama:SB is on the block now, and now even SB is a tiny bit wary of Ky. SB has said she can see this being Tiff & Claire going behind her back though, so that's interesting.

This week is shaping up nicely so far.

Last edited:
Daps

Claire is too underrated. This is why Tiff wants her out soon. I think Alyssa is catching on as well.

Crazy thing about the CO outside of X. They don't even really hang around each other like that. They just have that understanding not to vote each other out. That's what throwing her off (if she doesn't know already that is).

EDIT:
SB & Britini (It's SB's bday this week:francis:)
Derek X is saying Christian is the target (backdoor)

I bet SB wins veto. I just have a feeling.

So far this is basically a Tiff HOH (even though she'd be sending SB or Brit home instead of Christian), but she got people thinking Ky is the one pulling the strings. She's amazing at this game. DX doesn't even see it. These noms doesn't help his game.

Tiff is a master at extracting info from people to... Just wanted to let that be known (lol).

Claire made Tiff not trust Ky a week, and a half ago. Tiff weakened Ky by painting a target on SB. It inadvertently made the house not trust Ky. Which made Tiff:obama:SB is on the block now, and now even SB is a tiny bit wary of Ky. SB has said she can see this being Tiff & Claire going behind her back though, so that's interesting.

This week is shaping up nicely so far.

Gotta get rid of Claire as soon as jury hits

:hubie:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Britini

This week keeps getting more interesting
DX wants to bd Christian. Tiff will push to flip the vote to get SB out of here. Since she has the CO (ky might not vote against SB), Claire, and Alyssa (she wouldn't boot Christian). Tiff most likely would get what she wants as per usual. There's no way she can say she didn't flip it though. She's been too vocal on evicting SB for the last week, and a half. It's beginning to get personal. DX won't be happy, but he can't play HOH next week so...
Me personally i hope SB stays, and Christian goes. Christian on the block is a layup. May as well cut him now before a combination of him, Alyssa, and DX (if he suddenly decided to team up with them) win out.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If the game ended today, and they gave the money to whoever played this game the hardest (not the best). Tiff would win without a doubt. It's almost like she never turns off. She's always in game mode. She literally will not sleep until she feels she's either gotten her way, or has a solid plan on how to get her way the following day.

Oh and
Claire & Hannah (as of rn) said if Christian is on the block. They'd evict him. So it's possible Tiff might not get her way for once. But it's a long week. Tiff is either going to keep pushing SB going, and rub people the wrong way. Or keep pushing SB going, and it works, idk :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
:patrice: Whats the real reason Tiff is so eager to get SB out so bad suddenly.

She sees how close she is to Kyland, and how they lay together, but she allegedly has a girlfriend. And she and X were in the bathroom yesterday, and she was talking to the camera, and said SB said she gets a Disney World pass as a single and childless person, not mentioning girlfriend. So she thinks she and Ky know each other from outside the house.