Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
1.51708_image.jpg
Nah, more like...
5b2d39f871d0e.image.jpg

Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri. He appeals to both the Trump wing and the "moderate" wing of the GOP.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he has no play here :yeshrug: he cant even go out and campaign. trump is massively failing america on his own.

why not just sit back and watch how it plays out?

let me guess, bernie would be out curing the coronavirus right now? :mjlol:

precisely joes entire gameplan has been, be quiet and work behind the scenes.

he may be able to get a couple of republican endorsements with trump acting psycho out here.

The real gameplay is showing the Republican Party isn’t trumps party. That shyt is about to get exposed. :sas2:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nah, more like...
5b2d39f871d0e.image.jpg

Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri. He appeals to both the Trump wing and the "moderate" wing of the GOP.

Hawley terrifies me.

He’s young and knows the GOP has to push populist economic policies. He’s pushibg shid that people like Sherrod Brown, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren have been pushing for years. :snoop:

Combine that with the Christian fascist right.
:scust:

The GOP ditching the Libertarian stuff is funny to see.

The Koch Network and those types are going to go scorched earth against him if he runs in 2024.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama doesn't care if you live or die. Biden doesn't care if you li..... if you... if you used to be around here, HEY PAL, you know, the thing was with the thing and we've got to stop the 200 million deaths from carbon monox.... monoxo... monocles, miracles, Miramax Studios because I was in that film, I was in that movie, that was me!

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hawley terrifies me.

He’s young and knows the GOP has to push populist economic policies. He’s pushibg shid that people like Sherrod Brown, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren have been pushing for years. :snoop:

The Koch Network and those types are going to go scorched earth against him if he runs in 2024.

has a young gun rnc guy/girl ever actually won a primary tho?

I still think paul Ryan’s coming back and doing something. Dk what tho

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Hawley terrifies me.

Yep, if Biden wins this year. I fully anticipate that Hawley will run for President in 2024.

has a young gun rnc guy/girl ever actually won a primary tho?

I still think paul Ryan’s coming back and doing something. Dk what tho
Trump has thrown everything on it's head. ANYONE can win the GOP nomination now.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep, if Biden wins this year. I fully anticipate that Hawley will run for President in 2024.

Trump has thrown everything on it's head. ANYONE can win the GOP nomination now.

that’s true.

but trump didn’t just walk into the nomination. He courted the fringe of the Republican Party for 4 decades.

He was courting republican voters in 1988, 2000, and he was doing this openly which is the biggest reason other ppl can’t replicate it bc they are currently in the confines of the party.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
that’s true.

but trump didn’t just walk into the nomination. He courted the fringe of the Republican Party for 4 decades.

He was courting republican voters in 1988, 2000, and he was doing this openly which is the biggest reason other ppl can’t replicate it bc they are currently in the confines of the party.
In 2024 (regardless of whether Trump wins re-election or not), the top 3 Republican presidential candidates will be Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley & Josh Hawley.

All 3 of them are awful :scust:.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In 2024 (regardless of whether Trump wins re-election or not), the top 3 Republican presidential candidates will be Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley & Josh Hawley.

All 3 of them are awful :scust:.

I think nikkis the only one.

I live in the south, she actually has made inroads with black women down here, silently. Which like it or not, will be a big deal once she runs for Vp or president.

I think hawleys def a presidential candidate but not within the next three presidential election cycles.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think nikkis the only one.

I live in the south, she actually has made inroads with black women down here, silently. Which like it or not, will be a big deal once she runs for Vp or president.

I think hawleys def a presidential candidate but not within the next three presidential election cycles.
So are you saying southern Black women will vote for Nikki Haley? :mjlol:

Also, you're saying that Hawley won't run for president until 2032 or 2036? He won't wait that long breh.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So are you saying southern Black women will vote for Nikki Haley? :mjlol:

Also, you're saying that Hawley won't run for president until 2032 or 2036? He won't wait that long breh.

Idk, if they’ll vote for her; I’m not a southern black woman. But she’s been putting in work, in hopes that happens.

She has the connects and is laying down the groundwork. :manny:

Black Twitter Reacts To Nikki Haley’s Revisionist History Of The Confederate Flag

black ppl in her home state vote different. Lots of em vote for Tim scott and she appointed him. Don’t sleep on her.

we can agree to disagree on Hawley.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Idk, if they’ll vote for her; I’m not a southern black woman. But she’s been putting in work, in hopes that happens.

She has the connects and is laying down the groundwork. :manny:

Black Twitter Reacts To Nikki Haley’s Revisionist History Of The Confederate Flag

black ppl in her home state vote different. Lots of em vote for Tim scott and she appointed him. Don’t sleep on her.

we can agree to disagree on Hawley.
False. Tim Scott only got 8% of the Black vote in 2016. SOURCE: 2016 election results: South-carolina Exit polls

Also, just because Nikki got SOME praise from SOME Black women in her state doesn't mean much. She's not going to be getting any more support from Black people than any other Republican.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
False. Tim Scott only got 8% of the Black vote in 2016. SOURCE: 2016 election results: South-carolina Exit polls

Also, just because Nikki got SOME praise from SOME Black women in her state doesn't mean much. She's not going to be getting any more support from Black people than any other Republican.

South Carolina isn’t just a state who’s black population is driven by blacks in urban areas.

I’ll let you cook tho :francis:...... u forgot to keep scrolling too. Black men and black women are n/a when broken out by sex and race. Funny how that works.

just keep scrolling...

I’m just going off word mouth. Don’t shoot the messenger