Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Have you ever heard of letting somebody write their own demise?

You don't stop your enemy from shooting holes in his foot. The gunshots sound intimidating, and he may look tough as hell taking those self inflicted wounds but he's the one suffering from them.
show my where he's hurting himself?

because all the shyt that's supposed to have been self-inflicted bounces off the man

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
he has no play here :yeshrug: he cant even go out and campaign. trump is massively failing america on his own.

why not just sit back and watch how it plays out?

let me guess, bernie would be out curing the coronavirus right now? :mjlol:
refute the bullshyt. take back the narrative. Trust me, Trump isn't looking as bad out here as y'all think.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
strawmann-josh.jpg

You clearly dont know what a strawman is.

Have you kicked out your tenants yet because they cant pay rent Mr. Leftist?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
refute the bullshyt. take back the narrative. Trust me, Trump isn't looking as bad out here as y'all think.
i hear that, but it's a tough play because the democrats cant really be rooting for trump to "fail" right now when the whole country is hurting

shyt, i dont want him to fukkin fail :dead: i wanna go outside again

i mean i guess we can keep highlighting his failures but you have to be careful how you play that

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i hear that, but it's a tough play because the democrats cant really be rooting for trump to "fail" right now when the whole country is hurting

shyt, i dont want him to fukkin fail :dead: i wanna go outside again

i mean i guess we can keep highlighting his failures but you have to be careful how you play that

No one has to root for him to fail in order to point out his lies and failures.

You can address his failures and root for his success. But don't let him pretend he's doing everything he can and that Democrats are the ones obstructing.

This shyt is embarrassing. I swear the general public believes him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has to root for him to fail in order to point out his lies and failures.

You can address his failures and root for his success. But don't let him pretend he's doing everything he can and that Democrats are the ones obstructing.

This shyt is embarrassing. I swear the general public believes him.
yeah, i'll give you that. the dems can go harder on him :yeshrug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:snoop:

Its a good thing quite a few of you are not actual political strategist..you wouldn't be for very long.

People hear enough talking, its not going to make them feel any better if Biden is following up Trump's clown show with more talking and less action.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

Its a good thing quite a few of you are not actual political strategist..you wouldn't be for very long.

People hear enough talking, its not going to make them feel any better if Biden is following up Trump's clown show with more talking and less action.

So the plan is to just let Trump take credit for everything good and blame the Democrats for everything bad?

Are we going to call his bluff on adjourning Congress at least?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So the plan is to just let Trump take credit for everything good and blame the Democrats for everything bad?

Are we going to call his bluff on adjourning Congress at least?

1. Joe Biden isn't the president yet, so unfortunately all the good and bad lies with Trump.

2. He'll be shamed into not doing this by his own party.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe could be Obama running for the first time and not be able to get thru. The country is shut down, dude. There is very little way for Biden to make an impact right now...and there's nothing wrong with that. The more Trump is on TV the worse he's looking. His numbers have tanked, after the brief "rally around the flag" poll bump he got. He's melting down. Meanwhile Biden is just in the cut chilling.

You don't want to seem like you're the guy on the sidelines talking shyt during a crisis. Biden has to thread a delicate balance.