Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Joe could be Obama running for the first time and not be able to get thru. The country is shut down, dude. There is very little way for Biden to make an impact right now...and there's nothing wrong with that. The more Trump is on TV the worse he's looking. His numbers have tanked, after the brief "rally around the flag" poll bump he got. He's melting down. Meanwhile Biden is just in the cut chilling.

You don't want to seem like you're the guy on the sidelines talking shyt during a crisis. Biden has to thread a delicate balance.
So, the fear of campaigning is what now?

I feel like Joe is treating the entire country like Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.

Why hasn't he spoken to us? lol. He giving way too much ground. It's more than obvious that what the States have done are going to minimize the impact of the virus much more than anticipated. Guess who's gonna get credit for that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So, the fear of campaigning is what now?

I feel like Joe is treating the entire country like Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.

Why hasn't he spoken to us? lol. He giving way too much ground. It's more than obvious that what the States have done are going to minimize the impact of the virus much more than anticipated. Guess who's gonna get credit for that.

What ground is there to even give? He can't break through. The media cycle is 24 hours focused on coronavirus breh. He's doing interviews and events...but they don't really matter. When things improve in the coming months, he will become more visible. But right now there is literally nothing he can do. Bernie was very active doing live streams before he dropped out. The viewer totals were low and nobody paid attention on social media, nor did he get news interviews. It's the nature of this crisis.

The president is the most important public figure right now. Second...the governor of your individual state. Nothing else really matters right now. So far...the governors are extremely popular and are getting support from voters. Whereas the president is losing support.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump's conferences are either, not getting played by the major 24/7 news networks anymore, or getting clowned on by social media and MSM when he blows a gasket. They aren't doing shyt for him but his already cult like base.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump's conferences are either, not getting played by the major 24/7 news networks anymore, or getting clowned on by social media and MSM when he blows a gasket. They aren't doing shyt for him but his already cult like base.
Agreed.

He's not gaining any ground with 2 hour press conferences/campaign rallies and his advisors have told him as such.

The Biden campaign is letting him shoot himself in the foot instead of giving him a target to divert away from coronavirus.

They'll start moving next month.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What ground is there to even give? He can't break through. The media cycle is 24 hours focused on coronavirus breh. He's doing interviews and events...but they don't really matter. When things improve in the coming months, he will become more visible. But right now there is literally nothing he can do. Bernie was very active doing live streams before he dropped out. The viewer totals were low and nobody paid attention on social media, nor did he get news interviews. It's the nature of this crisis.

The president is the most important public figure right now. Second...the governor of your individual state. Nothing else really matters right now. So far...the governors are extremely popular and are getting support from voters. Whereas the president is losing support.

That's because he wasn't Biden. I guarantee if Biden did those things with the Dems and Media's help he'll be getting all the pub he wants. Bernie was already seen as an afterthought to the electorate by that time.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You have to wonder what the post-Trump Republican Party looks like. Hard to see these guys signing on for a MAGA 2.0.
1.51708_image.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: F K