Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie could get a good portion of those middle of the road Trump voters.

You know the ones that decide the election

But the coli wants Biden :flabbynsick:

Lol no one said Biden was going to get trumps base.

he’s going to get the ppl that flipped from dem to republican and centrist republicans.

Pretty much everybody centrists flipped back in 2018.

no ones courting trump loyalists

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Lol no one said Biden was going to get trumps base.

he’s going to get the ppl that flipped from dem to republican and centrist republicans.

Pretty much everybody centrists flipped back in 2018.

no ones courting trump loyalists

He's not getting the people that flipped from Obama in 2012 to Trump in 2016. Middle of the road voters, people who have a passive interest in politics. But Bernie would have attracted those voters.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read that article this morning, and that has been the case for about 4 years, and maybe 8 since Obama was re elected. But, Sanders had and has a huge online presence, so I think that could help. The points that the kind of memes that propel Trump or whomever, are not at all ones that can be applied to Biden, without coming off extremely forced. They aren't the same type of people making them or responding to them. I don't look at memes at all, aside from what I see on here, read about in the Times, or see on someone else's phone.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's not getting the people that flipped from Obama in 2012 to Trump in 2016. Middle of the road voters, people who have a passive interest in politics. But Bernie would have attracted those voters.

We already have with a moderates in 2018.

Biden crushed Bernie with middle of the road voters. Suburban women and working class whites.

Bernie didn’t even appeal to them in the primary. :mjlol: That’s why he lost

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
We already have with a moderates in 2018.

Biden crushed Bernie with middle of the road voters. Suburban women and working class whites.

Bernie didn’t even appeal to them in the primary. :mjlol: That’s why he lost

Suburban women and working class whites will go for Trump. They won't go for someone who looks as weak as Biden. A lot of people don't vote on ideas or policy.

Bernie lost because Obama made those phone calls to Buttigieg and Klobuchar. And Warren staying in. That's the only reason we're in this situation, with a puppet candidate that everyone knows is going to lose (Biden). Better for the establishment than Bernie winning I guess.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Trump is hurting himself and will continue to as unemployment and deaths rise.

If large amounts of white collar workers start getting laid off, I could see him in the high 30’s.

Either way, it only works to Joe’s advantage.

Last edited:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hOm2Vjr.jpg

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Suburban women and working class whites will go for Trump. They won't go for someone who looks as weak as Biden. A lot of people don't vote on ideas or policy.

Bernie lost because Obama made those phone calls to Buttigieg and Klobuchar. And Warren staying in. That's the only reason we're in this situation, with a puppet candidate that everyone knows is going to lose (Biden). Better for the establishment than Bernie winning I guess.

we already flipped them back in 2018? Moderates flipped 40+ seats. The have already flipped breh.

The only reason Bernie was even viable was bc there were sooo many moderates running.

if it would of been 1 vs 1 from the beginning biden would of crushed him.

Bernie had traction bc ppl hated Hilary in 2016 and bc moderates were split at the beginning of 2020.

I know that’s a tough pill for Bernie fans to swallow but the numbers don’t lie. :manny:

:skip: Biden crushed him in every conceivable category, educated, non educated, white, black, urban, rural.

Bernie won with the youngins that’s it. Ppl don’t fukk with Bernard like that, I’m sorry :beli:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in 2016 they told us hillary is the most popular democrat in america, her victory was assured

now they're telling us bernie only caught fire because she was so hated

:hula:

Daps
Not for nothing but if Bernie won the primary, I'd be rooting for him in a Sanders vs Trump thread even though I felt he had no chance to beat Trump. I wouldn't be shyt posting a bunch of anti-Sanders, pro-Biden or pro-Warren shyt for the next 6 to 7 months until the election. Most people here wouldn't do that. Napoleon is the only one who would do that, but eventually the mods would ban him from the thread.

So why are you guys continuing to shytpost anti-Biden, pro-Bernie shyt? Bernie lost. He endorsed Biden. The primary is over. There's no reason to talk about Bernie anymore unless you got scorned woman syndrome. It's time to move on. If you don't support Biden, that's fine. But then that begs the question, why post in this thread to stir up shyt?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Neither Bernie or Biden would get those voters. Unless they start dog whistling and shyt. :yeshrug:

The issue is whether he can get voters who stayed home in 2016. And turn the base out.

• Dap
Reactions: No1