Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So, the fear of campaigning is what now?

I feel like Joe is treating the entire country like Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.

Why hasn't he spoken to us? lol. He giving way too much ground. It's more than obvious that what the States have done are going to minimize the impact of the virus much more than anticipated. Guess who's gonna get credit for that.
He has spoken. You're wanting him to be magician. Trump is killing his re-election chances with each disastrous PC. Yes he has loyalists who would probably kill their families if demanded it but a lot of the country sees him for what he is. A sociopath with no morals who refuses any and all accountability

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
who is this hawley character....? i've never heard of him.... is he crazy...? does he talk to the moon....? because if he isn't rabid, i don't see the gop base going for him... those people are strange.... i thought sarah palin was over the top... then the crop of 2012 candidates for different levels of government seemed nuts.... now trump makes them all look like geniuses compared to him.... yet the crazier trump acts, the more the gop base loves trump even more... i don't see a normal rational person like jon huntsmen winning the hearts and minds of today's craven gop.... if hawley is anything like huntsmen, you have nothing to worry about....

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
who is this hawley character....? i've never heard of him.... is he crazy...? does he talk to the moon....? because if he isn't rabid, i don't see the gop base going for him... those people are strange.... i thought sarah palin was over the top... then the crop of 2012 candidates for different levels of government seemed nuts.... now trump makes them all look like geniuses compared to him.... yet the crazier trump acts, the more the gop base loves trump even more... i don't see a normal rational person like jon huntsmen winning the hearts and minds of today's craven gop.... if hawley is anything like huntsmen, you have nothing to worry about....
this is the kind of constituent that the next gop candidate has to win over.....