Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well a cop is berniewood so we know how that goes

my boy jay is still just salty about Bernie so he and a few others are doing that thing where they complain about/tear down Biden to “keep him honest”. He’ll get over it eventually, some of them will continue however so I don’t address them
I don't think Biden posts here so more like trying to keep his cheer leaders from pumping their pom poms too much. And yeah, I always said I would vote for the nominee doesn't mean I have to actually like them. Plus shytting on him on a messageboard is rather harmless unless you have a fragile psyche and love the guy for whatever reason. lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
x6wj3sbc51t41.png

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Watching Trump talk his nightly shyt and campaigning in front of the entire country has made me realize that Joe is already lost.

I haven't seen or heard a peep from him on the nightly news shows to refute all of the bullshyt Don says. Don is getting away with the narrative and getting himself re-elected with no obstruction.

This shyt is an embarassment and maddening.

This dude even just said that he's going to adjourn Congress in order to use his Constitutional right to appoint judges without having to wait.

Where's the pushback from Joe and the powerful Dems?

Daps
Watching Trump talk his nightly shyt and campaigning in front of the entire country has made me realize that Joe is already lost.

I haven't seen or heard a peep from him on the nightly news shows to refute all of the bullshyt Don says. Don is getting away with the narrative and getting himself re-elected with no obstruction.

This shyt is an embarassment and maddening.

This dude even just said that he's going to adjourn Congress in order to use his Constitutional right to appoint judges without having to wait.

Where's the pushback from Joe and the powerful Dems?
A bit unfair to Joe. He's using the press briefing and getting free coverage. Hard to compete with that shyt. All of the media should just stop showing the briefing.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever heard of letting somebody write their own demise?

You don't stop your enemy from shooting holes in his foot. The gunshots sound intimidating, and he may look tough as hell taking those self inflicted wounds but he's the one suffering from them.