Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
now they're all attacking bernie :laff:

Honestly, the only people who keep this way of thinking are, for lack of wanting to think about a better phrase, are lost in the sauce.

I always go back to this quote made by a person.

"He’s not hurting the people he needs to be": a Trump voter says the quiet part out loud

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.

Think about that line for a second. Roll it over in your head. In essence, Minton is declaring that one aim of the Trump administration is to hurt people — the right people. Making America great again, in her mind, involves inflicting pain.

The right, by far and large does not view us as a different viewpoint to a goal, they look at us as enemies. To be hurt and stomped on. People need to get out of their bubble, ivory tower, whatever and get with the fukking program. These people would rather you not just lose, but suffer. The cruelty is the fukking point. It is us vs them. The 'Us' needs to win and continue to win.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so, that's a dumb take. To act like the election is decided now is dumb. I don't know who is going to win, I'm not making any predictions. But to say only 'Biden will win' predictions are the only ones allowed on the board otherwise you want Trump to win is corny and not @ all an accurate take IMO. If you disagree with what I just said, tell my why instead of making accusations.

you seem to be very Anti democratic candidate And our vision and goals but don’t have that same energy for trump or the rnc. :unimpressed:

you and @A Cop havent said anything negative about trump.

just say your trump fans.

#trumpset was bound to show up in here sooner or later

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how the most ardent Biden supporters won't commit to phonebanking, texting, canvassing, or really doing anything at all to help Biden get elected.

They're just assuming he'll win.

This is why Biden will lose. His own supporters refuse to do the hard work. They'll blame Bernie Bros but we know the truth.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you seem to be very Anti democratic candidate And our vision and goals but don’t have that same energy for trump or the rnc. :unimpressed:

you and @A Cop havent said anything negative about trump.

just say your trump fans.

#trumpset was bound to show up in here sooner or later
I've said plenty of negative things about Trump. Sorry you missed it. And no I'm not a Biden fan either but I will be voting for him.
You people are dilusional, there might be 3 Trump fans on here total out of thousands of posters. This is a site based mainly on Hip Hop and sports not exactly the interests of the avg. Trump fan. Just because everyone isn't ra ra about Dem prospects doesn't mean they like Trump. Stop being sensitive.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
The right, by far and large does not view us as a different viewpoint to a goal, they look at us as enemies. To be hurt and stomped on. People need to get out of their bubble, ivory tower, whatever and get with the fukking program. These people would rather you not just lose, but suffer. The cruelty is the fukking point. It is us vs them. The 'Us' needs to win and continue to win.
i work with a bunch of white male trump supporters that think just like that.... people on the left don't believe that, they think trumpists just have a different viewpoint... no, trumpists are not trying to find a happy medium... they want to oppress or destroy anyone that is not them...

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Notice how the most ardent Biden supporters won't commit to phonebanking, texting, canvassing, or really doing anything at all to help Biden get elected.

This is why Biden will lose. His own supporters refuse to do the hard work. They'll blame Bernie Bros but we know the truth.

This is just sad man.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It’s crazy how the Bernie supporter mods let this nikka post crazy bullshyt.

if they would of supported any other candidate but Bernie u would of been bushed weeks ago.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:pachaha: This horseshoe theory shyt is funny to watch. Saagar’s whole character makes no sense.
Saagar makes sense if you accept that Krystal Ball is a grifter who hates that she's not on the insider club so she can perpetually attack an imperfect party over one thats functionally worse by every metric.

Saagar low-key is smarter than Krystal because he know's he's baiting her with the anti-democrat rhetoric.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i work with a bunch of white male trump supporters that think just like that.... people on the left don't believe that, they think trumpists just have a different viewpoint... no, trumpists are not trying to find a happy medium... they want to oppress or destroy anyone that is not them...

True story. That's why these naive "Ok, there's no way they'll STILL support him after X" posts kind of annoy me.

No. You're not going to get any significant portion of Trump supporters to ever vote Dem no matter what Trump does, we have to face the reality of situation. The fact of the matter is 1/3 of the country would vote to reinstate Jim Crow if they had the chance to. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
True story. That's why these naive "Ok, there's no way they'll STILL support him after X" posts kind of annoy me.

No. You're not going to get any significant portion of Trump supporters to ever vote Dem no matter what Trump does, we have to face the reality of situation. The fact of the matter is 1/3 of the country would vote to reinstate Jim Crow if they had the chance to. :yeshrug:

Is Donald Trump's base growing? Has he convinced anyone outside of MAGA that he is doing a good job? Has any Republican candidates in The House of Representatives, Governors, or senators that took support of Trump, won anything post 2016?

If people go out and vote in 2008 numbers and apply the "Sledgehammer on ants" mentality, Trump is gone. Your state flipped from a (R) to a (D) in governorship and the House of R's. Voter suppression only happens in states with a Republican governor. People are pissed off at this pandemic and you underestimate anything out of Trump's base.