Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like I said, he didn't spend much time campaigning because he was president. Then there was the issue of Hillary running a terrible campaign and ignoring the advice of Obama (and Biden).
Ok, so what were you referring to when you said, "Any battle with Trump and Obama is always gonna end with Obama winning." Is this just a hypothetical or are you referencing past events?

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Why Biden’s Polling Lead vs. Trump Isn’t as Solid as It Looks

The results suggest that Mr. Biden, despite his reputed appeal to blue-collar workers, has made little to no progress in winning back the white voters without a college degree who supported Barack Obama in 2012 but swung to Mr. Trump in 2016.

The casual, in the middle voters that Bernie appeals to :snoop:

As a result, Mr. Trump appears to retain his relative advantage in the disproportionately white working-class battleground states that decided the 2016 presidential election. Mr. Biden leads in polls of registered voters in these states, but by a narrower margin than he leads nationwide. It raises the possibility that Democrats could win the most votes and lose the White House for the third time in six presidential elections.

Wisconsin, the tipping-point state in 2016, has backed Mr. Biden by just over one percentage point in an average of seven live-interview surveys conducted so far this year, compared with a six-point Biden lead in national surveys over the same period.

B-b-but The Coli said Joe Biden was more electable than Bernie Sanders :gucci:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh are you trolling in here or what? :patrice:
I don't think so, that's a dumb take. To act like the election is decided now is dumb. I don't know who is going to win, I'm not making any predictions. But to say only 'Biden will win' predictions are the only ones allowed on the board otherwise you want Trump to win is corny and not @ all an accurate take IMO. If you disagree with what I just said, tell my why instead of making accusations.