Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps
full

So the man that said we need a revolution doesn't understand we need a revolution. Bernie's Bros are something else!

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjpls:some of them are two steps ahead on that

Yeah, I don't get how some Progressives take their vote so sacredly. Like "If I vote for X I condone X, Y, Z that he has done in the past." It's not that serious, you are literally one of millions doing the same for president and you will do it plenty more times in your lifetime. Keep up the good work and all that but we are not there yet to dictate anything presidentially despite the energy or whatever in the movement.
Is there a third party candidate? Vote for them but you don't be have to agree with their entire platform either.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Obama is the most popular politician in America. He's golden on this. Any battle with Trump and Obama is always gonna end with Obama winning. Obama straight up mentioned H1N1 in his endorsement video. He's not afraid of Trump's lies. The record is the record, it's verifiable. Trump inflates the death count of H1N1 every time he talks about it....nobody believes him. He also brought up Ebola. When Trump was sitting on the sidelines fear mongering about Ebola, Obama led a global coalition that stamped it out in large parts of Africa and also prevented the spread in the US. I think Obama is gonna be going harder at Trump than Biden, tbh. He didn't go all the way in 2016 because he had a job lmao. But now? He's gonna go IN, and Trump will catch feelings.
Obama endorsed, campaigned for and spoke at the Democratic National convention while hugging Hillary and she lost. I'm not sure what Trump/Obama matchups you are referring to but he definitely lost that one. :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Obama is the most popular politician in America. He's golden on this. Any battle with Trump and Obama is always gonna end with Obama winning. Obama straight up mentioned H1N1 in his endorsement video. He's not afraid of Trump's lies. The record is the record, it's verifiable. Trump inflates the death count of H1N1 every time he talks about it....nobody believes him. He also brought up Ebola. When Trump was sitting on the sidelines fear mongering about Ebola, Obama led a global coalition that stamped it out in large parts of Africa and also prevented the spread in the US. I think Obama is gonna be going harder at Trump than Biden, tbh. He didn't go all the way in 2016 because he had a job lmao. But now? He's gonna go IN, and Trump will catch feelings.

Indeed, Obama is always going to be the spade cutting something the other side says. He's not running and so, he can say virtually anything he wants now (within reason). Basically, Biden is good cop, Obama is bad (with complete sentences filled with ether) cop. It should be a great dynamic.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Obama endorsed, campaigned for and spoke at the Democratic National convention while hugging Hillary and she lost. I'm not sure what Trump/Obama matchups you are referring to but he definitely lost that one. :francis:

Like I said, he didn't spend much time campaigning because he was president. Then there was the issue of Hillary running a terrible campaign and ignoring the advice of Obama (and Biden).