Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure how I feel about Obama getting involved, but I guess it was inevitable.

The thing is, bashing Obama is basically Trump's bread-and-butter (it's basically what got him elected) and with Obama back in the spotlight, he can just go right back to dog-whistling and blaming Obama for everything. He's probably just going to deflect to Obama everytime Coronavirus/The Economy/etc comes up.
the only people that are gonna cheer trump bashing obama are his MAGA cult :yeshrug: they dont really matter anyway

i think obama getting into it is good for the dems

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Looking forward to people blaming Bernie and his supporters for Biden losing despite the endorsement

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not sure how I feel about Obama getting involved, but I guess it was inevitable.

The thing is, bashing Obama is basically Trump's bread-and-butter (it's basically what got him elected) and with Obama back in the spotlight, he can just go right back to dog-whistling and blaming Obama for everything. He's probably just going to deflect to Obama everytime Coronavirus/The Economy/etc comes up.
You should permanently change your name (both online and in real life) to "Mr. Pessimist".

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Not surprised at VA.

But Arizona on the other hand...that would be a big flip. Long way to go but they’ve been moving left for a minute.

I believe the VA poll. Virginia is a safe blue state now.

However, I don't believe the Arizona poll. Arizona is trending blue and Biden definitely has a good chance of winning but if Biden does win AZ, he's going to win by 3-4 points not 9.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to people blaming Bernie and his supporters for Biden losing despite the endorsement
Why are you guys so fatalistic? The flip side of Bernie’s early and enthusiastic endorsement is that he will be credited as a key part of the victory.

Indications that this isn’t 2016 are right before your eyes:
Biden pitching task force to take on Bernie policy ideas

Biden poaching Bernie FP staff

Obama openly citing Sanders as key part of Dem coalition and emphasizing the need to run on a platform that is further left.

Should Biden win, Sanders will very clearly have more influence than ever. It’s mystifying y’all seem to relish the alternative of another 4 years in absolute wilderness.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why are you guys so fatalistic? The flip side of Bernie’s early and enthusiastic endorsement is that he will be credited as a key part of the victory.

Indications that this isn’t 2016 are right before your eyes:
Biden pitching task force to take on Bernie policy ideas

Biden poaching Bernie FP staff

Obama openly citing Sanders as key part of Dem coalition and emphasizing the need to run on a platform that is further left.

Should Biden win, Sanders will very clearly have more influence than ever. It’s mystifying y’all seem to relish the alternative of another 4 years in absolute wilderness.
full

• Dap
Reactions: F K

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The Krystal Ball tweet is actually the craziest thing I've read to date lmfao. So now Bernie doesnt even understand his own movement and is an establishment stooge. This grifter has no shame @dtownreppin214
It’s like they don’t even read what Bernie said

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Obama is the most popular politician in America. He's golden on this. Any battle with Trump and Obama is always gonna end with Obama winning. Obama straight up mentioned H1N1 in his endorsement video. He's not afraid of Trump's lies. The record is the record, it's verifiable. Trump inflates the death count of H1N1 every time he talks about it....nobody believes him. He also brought up Ebola. When Trump was sitting on the sidelines fear mongering about Ebola, Obama led a global coalition that stamped it out in large parts of Africa and also prevented the spread in the US. I think Obama is gonna be going harder at Trump than Biden, tbh. He didn't go all the way in 2016 because he had a job lmao. But now? He's gonna go IN, and Trump will catch feelings.

---

Superstar
Daps
Obama video kinda has feeling away. I wish he was still charge in some fashion. Wouldn't be going through this virus crap like this.

He mentioned Bernie a lot in the video, I mean a lot. Quick question to the Bernie Bros, you still on sidelines or you in the fight?