Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still cant get over how the coronavirus just came through and destroyed every single thing trump was going to run on :dead:

-the economy? fukked
-unemployment? fukked
-the stock market? fukked

his whole message has been reduced to "i can get us back to where we were", which is pretty :flabbynsick:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I lost so much respect for Warren this election cycle. First she refused to endorse the progressive candidate, twice. Now she is acting like a drama queen with the Biden endorsement.

At the end of the day, she really is just another scumbag politician.
Why the fukk does she need to endorse anyone at this point? The decision has been made, Biden’s the nominee and that’s who we rolling with. You sound like a drama queen on this post.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure how I feel about Obama getting involved, but I guess it was inevitable.

The thing is, bashing Obama is basically Trump's bread-and-butter (it's basically what got him elected) and with Obama back in the spotlight, he can just go right back to dog-whistling and blaming Obama for everything. He's probably just going to deflect to Obama everytime Coronavirus/The Economy/etc comes up.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk does she need to endorse anyone at this point? The decision has been made, Biden’s the nominee and that’s who we rolling with. You sound like a drama queen on this post.
Bernie dropped out and supported Joe within 48hrs. It wouldn't take much unless it's true they don't really like each other like that. And I'm a biden guy.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I'm not sure how I feel about Obama getting involved, but I guess it was inevitable.

The thing is, bashing Obama is basically Trump's bread-and-butter (it's basically what got him elected) and with Obama back in the spotlight, he can just go right back to dog-whistling and blaming Obama for everything. He's probably just going to deflect to Obama everytime Coronavirus/The Economy/etc comes up.
:mjlol:That’s not what got him elected. Hillary Clinton got him elected.:hhh:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Ehh, the magic just ain't there.:francis: I think a lot of you all are underestimating the number of Obama voters who dropped out of the political process after Obama's presidency. The fact that Biden needs Obama to "recapture the magic" is telling. Dems are banking that fear of Trump will bring back the Obama coalition and lead to votes for Biden. I think a lot of people will just sit home again. Also Trump is on the ticket this time versus the midterms. There's no indication the white working class is going to switch from Trump to Biden.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps

“Bernie had a legit chance. He had a legit chance because there's a lot of people that are in the middle. A lot of people that are are casually acquainted with politics - that would listen to his message of doing good for working class people.”

“It shows you how crazy the system is that they wanted him,” Rogan said. “That they wanted Biden to be their guy, that they don’t, they can’t admit that he’s in cognitive decline. I mean it’s very strange.”

“Look if someone wants to ask me questions about things that I understand like MMA or like comedy like if you want to ask me questions about things that I think about and talk about all the time, I could talk to you and really clearly about those things and make a lot of sense,” Rogan continued. “[Biden] can’t do that about politics and he’s been a politician forever … he’s a guy who’s suffering.”