Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People said that 4 years ago. People say that every year :unimpressed:

But then I'm much closer to understand why the vast majority of Americans are disengaged from politics.
No one said that in 2016, and they definitely didn’t say it in 2012. I’ve heard that twice in my life. 2008 - first black potus and to end Republican reign - and right now in 2020.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have the privilege of being able to protest vote, not vote at all and do all that extra shyt because at the end of the day life remains largely unchanged for them. That’s why this is all a game.

For us this shyt actually matters.
White boy shyt. I told y’all years ago.

white leftists don’t fukk with us

What about all the black people that didn't vote last time?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Not surprised at VA.

But Arizona on the other hand...that would be a big flip. Long way to go but they’ve been moving left for a minute.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Not surprised at VA.

But Arizona on the other hand...that would be a big flip. Long way to go but they’ve been moving left for a minute.

Arizona shifting reminds me of Virginia's shift back in 2008.

More migration to that state, immigrant communities, etc. I have family that moved from Ohio to Arizona earlier this past decade.

If Biden wins AZ, MI, and PA...its a wrap. And he's polling as a toss up in WI, FL, NC...and Biden ain't polling bad in OH either.

Trump has a lot of money and will flood the airwaves... but the Dems are already putting out ads in many of these states and it'll only grow more as the months come by.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 :salute: man of your word, good to see you join the big tent!
It’s the only mature thing to do.

My state (Maryland) is gonna go to Joe regardless, but one more vote against this fukking orange clown is worth it.

I have older cousins and their kids who are voting age in Pennsylvania who need to go vote

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
My state (Maryland) is gonna go to Joe regardless, but one more vote against this fukking orange clown is worth it.

I have older cousins and their kids who are voting age in Pennsylvania who need to go vote
Yeah, I mean I’m in New York, but there is too much on the line this time to be playing around. We can resume beef in January 2021. I’m not doing anything to dissuade anyone, anywhere from voting.