Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
im thinking that this corona shyt hurts trump far more than biden, as far as campaigning goes

he needs to have his nascar/kkk rallies to lie and brag and make himself feel good about himself, and so do his supporters :mjlol:

without them, he's reduced to pathetic displays like yesterdays briefing :scusthov:with no audience
He can't. Because if he does, more people who vote for him will get sick and die, cause he's a fukking idiot.

Finally a cycle I like.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ana out here with that Karen speak to the manager energy :mjpls:

]

what a stupid fukkin thing to say :dahell: it's not obamas job to monday morning quarterback the next president. it would have been seen as embarrassing and trying to keep himself in the spotlight

not to mention that if anyone deserved a fukking 4 year vacation, it was obama after his terms. fukk outta here

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
I lost so much respect for Warren this election cycle. First she refused to endorse the progressive candidate, twice. Now she is acting like a drama queen with the Biden endorsement.

At the end of the day, she really is just another scumbag politician.
i cant quite call her a scumbag but she most definitely has been showing her ass on several occasions.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I lost so much respect for Warren this election cycle. First she refused to endorse the progressive candidate, twice. Now she is acting like a drama queen with the Biden endorsement.

At the end of the day, she really is just another scumbag politician.
She lost Massachusetts and took it very hard, give her some time, she's not ready yet :troll:

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm starting to think alot of these content creators wanna keep creating and getting their clicks and subs..

what part of choosing between Trump and Biden requires a fukking twitter thread or some dissertation about how Biden is the problem.

You either vote for Biden or get the fukk outta here. Its really goddamn simple and straightforward. And i like Bernie.

giphy.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They have the privilege of being able to protest vote, not vote at all and do all that extra shyt because at the end of the day life remains largely unchanged for them. That’s why this is all a game.

For us this shyt actually matters.
With the exception of 2012, white people vote at higher rates than anyone else. Voting rates have remained relatively stable since 1980. The internet is just showing you what a Nader voter would’ve sounded like on 2000. In other words, more people of color decide not to vote than White people and Black people are the only ones within striking distance. There are way more black Kyles than white ones - especially among poor people.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I don't get how some Progressives take their vote so sacredly. Like "If I vote for X I condone X, Y, Z that he has done in the past." It's not that serious, you are literally one of millions doing the same for president and you will do it plenty more times in your lifetime. Keep up the good work and all that but we are not there yet to dictate anything presidentially despite the energy or whatever in the movement.
Is there a third party candidate? Vote for them but you don't be have to agree with their entire platform either.
People are confusing the work you do in-between elections with what you do when there is a binary choice.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
With the exception of 2012, white people vote at higher rates than anyone else. Voting rates have remained relatively stable since 1980. The internet is just showing you what a Nader voter would’ve sounded like on 2000. In other words, more people of color decide not to vote than White people and Black people are the only ones within striking distance. There are way more black Kyles than white ones - especially among poor people.
He's running with Nap's narrative that Black folks are in lock step with the Democratic party and only weirdos and crazy Black people think outside the box.