Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Yeah they need to do some socially distant town halls in the Midwest. Get some Covid test and mask for the audience.:manny: If Joe is to frail send Kamala she is more than capable on her own.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
in a free and fair election, this is my exact map
Even if it’s not a fair one Joe still winning

NnJ9d.png

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Biden shouldn't be in Deleware. Period. He spent some time already in PA. He should be living in Wisconsin. He should also camp out directly in the Villages in Florida and talk to the seniors regarding social security.

You could probably argue that Kamala should go to Arizona.
Yep, it would also be a way to get Trump out of the news cycle for a bit.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never said he was invincible. He's not "frail" though.

Trump is more "frail" than Biden.
Trump 300 pounds and people acting like that's healthy. Dudes living in the 1500's. "He's fat, that means he's healthy and rich!" :mjlol:

If Trump catches COVID, he's in deep trouble. Easily would be the worse off of the two due to his weight. Neither of them should be out there.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We haven't seen consistent and reputable (the most important factor) polls that show Biden in serious danger in MN. Most of the polls from MN that have come out were either Republican pollsters or average/mediocre pollsters. We haven't really seen highly-rated pollsters do MN yet in the past month.

@Reality Check @Chef Mello @the next guy
Fair enough. But the situation right now should give pause. We need new data.
I think Biden still wins Minnesota but I posted the figures to show how close it actually was in 2016. The "he's not HIllary" factor that Biden has is going to help.
Hillary won Minnesota by only 45k votes. I think Biden wins Minnesota but it'll be close
word..its good that hes spending there. at this point he should scale up the threshold for what states to spend on otherwise he will risk making it close. id say anything less than 6 or 7 up should be prioritized. i dont think hes up more than 5 or 6 in Minnesota realistically.

I still think he needs to make appearances in the Midwest...

how possible will it be?

would he even do a limited capacity venue?
He should do that. Meet with union workers, frontline workers, etc. Have local press there, take questions, and dip.

Even a public Zoom meeting with some factory people should work.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is this idea coming from that Republicans and Trump will refuse to use a line of attack simply because it's not factual? .
they can use whatever they want, but a simple, effective message from biden on rioting would shut most of it down. im not seeing what harm it would do
or say nothing :yeshrug: the trump campaign is flailing and desperate. im just trying to hit it with as many haymakers as possible. maybe you're right, maybe he should say nothing